Friday, January 31, 2025

Marianne Faithfull - The Decca Years 1965-1967 Rare Japanese Box Set - 4 CD's (@320)

 


RIP Marianne... 

Marianne Faithfull - The Decca Years 1965-1967 Rare Japanese Box Set - 4 CD's

Ver rare Japanese Box Set containing the first 4 albums from Marianne Faithfull released by

Decca.

Tracklist:

 

Come My Way [1965]

              

1-1.Come My Way

1-2.Jaberwock

1-3.Portland Town

1-4.House Of The Rising Sun

1-5.Spanish Is A Loving Tongue

1-6.Fare Thee Well

1-7.Lonesome Traveller

1-8.Down In The Sally Garden

1-9.Mary Annmary Ann

1-10.Full Fathom Five

1-11.Four Strong Winds

1-12.Black Girl

1-13.Once I Had A Sweetheart

1-14.Bells Of Freedom

1-15.Blowin' In The Wind

1-16.Et Maintenant (What Now My Love?)

1-17.That's Right Baby

1-18.Sister Morphine

 

 

 

 

 

Marianne Faithfull [1965]

              

2-1.Come And Stay With Me

2-2.If I Never Get To Love You

2-3.Time Takes Time

2-4.He'll Come Back To Me

2-5.Down Town

2-6.Plaisir D'amour

2-7.Can't You Hear My Heartbeat

2-8.As Tears Go By

2-9.Paris Bells

2-10.They Never Will Leave You

2-11.What Have They Done To The Rain

2-12.In My Time Of Sorrow

2-13.What Have I Done Wrong

2-14.I'm A Loser

2-15.Morning Sun

2-16.Greensleeves

2-17.House Of The Rising Sun

2-18.The Sha La La Song

2-19.Oh Look Around You

2-20.I'd Like To Dial Your Number

 

 

North Country Maid [1966]

              

3-1.Green Are Your Eyes

3-2.Scarborough Fair

3-3.Cockleshells

3-4.The Last Thing On My Mind

3-5.The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face

3-6.Sally Free And Easy

3-7.Sunny Goodge Street

3-8.How Should I Your True Love Know

3-9.She Moved Thru' The Fair

3-10.North Country Maid

3-11.Lullaby

3-12.Wild Mountain Thyme

3-13.The Most Of What Is Least

3-14.Come My Way

3-15.Mary Ann

 

 

Love In A Mist [1967]

 

4-1.Yesterday

4-2.You Can't Go Where The Roses Go

4-3.Our Love Has Gone

4-4.Don't Make Promises

4-5.In The Night Time

4-6.This Little Bird

4-7.Ne Me Quitte Pas

4-8.Counting

4-9.Reason To Believe

4-10.Coquillages

4-11.With You In Mind

4-12.Young Girl Blues

4-13.Good Guy

4-14.I Have A Love

4-15.Hang On To A Dream

4-16.Rosie, Rosie

4-17.Monday, Monday


44 comments:

  1. Thanks, Cor. I had no idea this even existed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet, complete....thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you,Cor

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks alot i didn't know about this great box set

    ReplyDelete
  5. magnifique coffret ; du bonheur que de retrouver ses quatre premiers 33t !
    merci beaucoup

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, great music ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to see you are back.
    Dare to hope it's for good? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks again. Sure going to miss this blog when you go private.

    ReplyDelete
  9. FANTASTIC ADDITION TO YOUR UNBELIEVABLE BLOG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Muchas gracias, Cor, por esta bella colección.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gracias por tan excelente Material

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great surprise. I had not heard of this set before today. Many thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanx a million for Maryann

    ReplyDelete
  14. Quelle trouvaille ! Merci !

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post Cor. I really like the English singers of the 50's/60's/70's. Grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for that fantastic box.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you very much for this great set

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can you please please please repost this boxset?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I updated the link. RIP Marianne...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Formidable Thank's

    ReplyDelete
  21. Magnifique Thank's (Veisenberger j)

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.