Les Fleur De Lys –
Circles. The Ultimate Fleur De Lys
Tracklist:
1. The Fleur De Lys - Circles
2. The Fleur De
Lys - Mud in Your Eye
3. The Fleur De
Lys - Hold On (As Ruptert's People)
4. The Fleur De
Lys - Gong With the Luminous Nose
5. The Fleur De
Lys - Tick Tock (As Shyster)
6. The Fleur De
Lys - Hammer Head
7. The Fleur De
Lys - One City Girl
8. The Fleur De
Lys - I Forgive You (As Chocolate Frog)
9. The Fleur De
Lys - Brick By Brick (Stone By Stone)
10. The Fleur De
Lys - I Can See a Light
11. The Fleur De
Lys - Prodigal Son
12. The Fleur De
Lys - Nothing to Say
13. The Fleur De
Lys - Stop Crossing the Bridge
14. The Fleur De
Lys - The Bitter and the Sweet (As Tony and Tandy With the Fleur De Lys)
15. The Fleur De
Lys - So Come On
16. The Fleur De
Lys - You've Got to Earn It
17. The Fleur De
Lys - Two Can Make It Together (As Tony and Tandy With the Fleur De Lys)
18. The Fleur De
Lys - I've Been Trying
19. The Fleur De
Lys - Liar
20. The Fleur De
Lys - Moondreams
21. The Fleur De
Lys - Wait for Me
22. The Fleur De
Lys - Love Them All
23. The Fleur De
Lys - Gotta Get Enough Time
24. The Fleur De
Lys - I Walk the Sands
25. The Fleur De
Lys - Yeah I Do Love You
Thanks
ReplyDeleteThank you very much.
ReplyDeleteMonster freakbeat, like The Creation, The Attack, etc. Good job from Acid Jazz label. Thank you very much!!!
ReplyDeleteStunning stuff!
ReplyDeleteMajor thanks!
Great band who deserves more recognition! Thanks a bunch.
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteThank you! Very nice!😊
ReplyDeleteI already heard their previous comp. This one reminded me how good this group was. Thank you.
ReplyDelete