Wednesday, February 09, 2022

Nuggets From The Golden State - Scarey Business, 60's Punk From The Titan, Modern & Downey Labels (@320)

 


Nuggets From The Golden State - Scarey Business, 60's Punk From The Titan, Modern & Downey Labels

Tracklist:

1.       Scarey Business - Electric Company

2.       Black Roses - Brain Train

3.       I Got Nothin' to Say to You - New Breed

4.       Sleepy Hollow - Last Word

5.       With Friends Like You, Who Needs Friends - Composers

6.       Put Her Down - Wooly Ones

7.       Just Like Me - Wilde Knights

8.       Hang It Out to Dry - Bud & Kathy

9.       What I Want You to Say - Barracudas

10.   You're Wrong - Electric Company

11.   Edge of Nowhere - Sunday Group

12.   Don't Call Me, I'll Call You - Last Word

13.   Me - Brain Train

14.   Stay Away - New Generation

15.   Dangling Little Friends - Chevelle Five

16.   You Remind Me of Her - Electric Company

17.   A Man Can Cry - 17th Avenue Exits

18.   I Don't Care - Wilde Knights

19.   The Words Ring Back - New Breed

20.   Slings and Arrows - Wooly Ones

21.   Reason Why - Barracudas

22.   The Frog - Sir Frog & The Toads

23.   See Me Some Time - Electric Company

24.   I Ain't Gonna Eat My Heart Out Any More - 17th Avenue Exits

25.   Beaver Patrol - Wilde Knights

26.   These Ironic Days - Barracudas

27.   Tell Me - ESP Limited

28.   I'll Still Be Waiting There - New Breed

29.   I Can't Believe You're Really Mine - Barracudas

30.   Leave Me Alone - New Generation


1 comment:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.