Various Artists -
The Best Of Planet Records
Tracklist:
01.Christine - Dave Helling
02.Bells - Dave
Helling
03.World's
Champion - Tony Lord
04.Its Not True -
Untamed
05.I'll Never
Fall in Love Again - John Lee's Groundhogs
06.Over You Baby
- John Lee's Groundhogs
07.Please Go -
Trekkas
08.I Put a Spell
on You - Trekkas
09.Guess I'm Dumb
- Dani Sheridan
10.Gamma Goochie
- Tribe
11.We Wanna Stay Home
- Perpetual Langley
12.So Sad -
Perpetual Langley
13.Make Your Mark
Little Man - National Pinion Pole
14.Surrender -
Perpetual Langley
15.Two by Two -
Perpetual Langley
16.Making Time -
The Creation
17.Try and Stop
Me - The Creation
18.Spinning Top -
The Orlons
19.Anyone Who Had
a Heart - The Orlons
20.All Night
Stand - Thoughts
21.Memory of Your
Love - Thoughts
22.Painter Man -
The Creation
23.Biff Bang Pow
- The Creation
24.Man With Money
- Wild Uncertainty
25.Please Mr. Sun
- Gnomes of Zurich
26.Too Much of a
Woman – Corduroys
Thank you
ReplyDeleteAnother 60s compilation gem. Thankx.
ReplyDeleteThank you! Very nice!
ReplyDelete