Tuesday, February 25, 2025

The Beatles - Ultra Rare Trax Vol. 1 - 8 (2002) @ Flac


The Beatles - Ultra Rare Trax Vol. 1 - 8 (2002) 
["Aziя Records" Russia]

 Vol.1


 01. The Beatles - I Saw Her Standing There (Take 2) 
 02. The Beatles - One After 909 (Take 2) 
 03. The Beatles - She's A Woman (Take 2) 
 04. The Beatles - I'm Looking Through You (Take 1) 
 05. The Beatles - If You've Got Troubles 
 06. The Beatles - How Do You Do It 
 07. The Beatles - Penny Lane 
 08. The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever 
 09. The Beatles - From Me To You 
 10. The Beatles - Besame Mucho 
 11. The Beatles - The Fool On The Hill 
 12. The Beatles - Paperback Writer 


Vol.2 


 01. The Beatles - Can’t Buy Me Love (1964-01-29) 
 02. The Beatles - There’s a Place (take 3: 1963-02-11) 
 03. The Beatles - There’s a Place (take 4: 1963-02-11) 
 04. The Beatles - That Means a Lot (1965-02) 
 05. The Beatles - Day Tripper (take 1: 1965-10-16) 
 06. The Beatles - Day Tripper (take 2: 1965-10-16) 
 07. The Beatles - I Am the Walrus (1967-09) 
 08. The Beatles - Misery (take 1: 1963-02-11) 
 09. The Beatles - Leave My Kitten Alone (1964-08-05) 
 10. The Beatles - We Can Work It Out (1965-10-20) 
 11. The Beatles - A Hard Day’s Night (1964-04-16) 
 12. The Beatles - Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown) (take 4: 1965-10) 


 Vol.3 


 01. The Beatles - Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da (1968-06-02) 
 02. The Beatles - Tomorrow Never Knows (1966-04-06) 
 03. The Beatles - A Day in the Life (1967-01-19) 
 04. The Beatles - Yes It Is (rehearsal take: 1965-02-15) 
 05. The Beatles - I Saw Her Standing There (take 10: 1963-02-11) 
 06. The Beatles - Norwegian Wood (take 1: 1965-10-12) 
 07. The Beatles - Not Guilty (1968-06/10) 
 08. The Beatles - Across the Universe (1968-02-04) 
 09. The Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps (acoustic version: 1968-06/10) 
 10. The Beatles - Ticket to Ride (1965-02)



Vol.4


 01. The Beatles - One After 909 (1969-01) 
 02. The Beatles - A Taste of Honey (take 7: 1963-02-11) 
 03. The Beatles - I Feel Fine (take 7: 1964-10) 
 04. The Beatles - Yer Blues (live 1968-12-11) 
 05. The Beatles - Blues Jam (live 1968-12-11) 
 06. The Beatles - Not Guilty (1968-06/10) 
 07. The Beatles - Get Back (1969-01) 
 08. The Beatles - Mailman, Bring Me No More Blues (1969-01) 
 09. The Beatles - Do You Want to Know a Secret? (take 8: 1963-02-11) 
 10. The Beatles - All You Need Is Love (live on 'Our World' TV Show: 1967-06-25) 



Vol.5 


 01. The Beatles - Christmas Time IS Here Again 
 02. The Beatles - Because 
 03. The Beatles - Revolution 
 04. The Beatles - I Me Mine 
 05. The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever - take 1 
 06. The Beatles - Hey Jude - rehersal - take 9 
 07. The Beatles - Magical Mystery Tour 
 08. The Beatles - What's The News Mary Jane 
 09. The Beatles - Lady Madonna 
 10. The Beatles - One After 909 
 11. The Beatles - Ob-La-Di Ob-LA-Da - Christmas Time Is Here Again 


Vol.6 


 01. The Beatles - Come And Get It 
 02. The Beatles - Hold Me Tight 
 03. The Beatles - I'll Be On My Way 
 04. The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever (Take 7) 
 05. The Beatles - It's All Too Much 
 06. The Beatles - 12 Bar Original 
 07. The Beatles - I Hate To See 
 08. The Beatles - She's A Woman (Take 7) 
 09. The Beatles - What's The New Mary Jane? 
 10. The Beatles - Dig It 


Vol.7


 01. The Beatles - I Saw Her Standing There [Live Stockholm] 
 02. The Beatles - Too Much Monkey Business [Live BBC] 
 03. The Beatles - This Boy [Live Melbourne] 
 04. The Beatles - If I Needed Someone [Live Tokyo] 
 05. The Beatles - She's a Woman [Live London] 
 06. The Beatles - I'm a Loser [Live London] 
 07. The Beatles - Yesterday [Live Ed Sullivan Show NY] 
 08. The Beatles - Crying, Waiting, Hoping [Live BBC] 
 09. The Beatles - Everybody's Trying to Be My Baby [Live Paris] 
 10. The Beatles - Shout [Live Around the Beatles Show TV] 
 11. The Beatles - Yer Blues [Live Wembley] 
 12. The Beatles - Nowhere Man [Live Tokyo] 
 13. The Beatles - Anna (Go to Him) [Live BBC] 
 14. The Beatles - Twist and Shout [Live Melbourne] 



Vol.8



 01. The Beatles - Baby’s in Black (1965-06-20) 
 02. The Beatles - You Really Got a Hold on Me (1963-10-24) 
 03. The Beatles - The Fool on the Hill (1967) 
 04. The Beatles - To Know Her Is to Love Her (live, 1963-07-16: BBC) 
 05. The Beatles - A Hard Day’s Night (1964-12) 
 06. The Beatles - Day Tripper (1966-06-30) 
 07. The Beatles - All You Need Is Love (live, 1967-06-25) 
 08. The Beatles - Till There Was You (1964-06-16) 
 09. The Beatles - And I Love Her (live, 1964-07-14: BBC) 
 10. The Beatles - Can’t Buy Me Love (1965-06-20) 
 11. The Beatles - I Feel Fine (1964-12) 
 12. The Beatles - Hey Jude (live, 1968: David Frost Show) 







 

11 comments:

  1. Great post, the first 6 were released on lp. I have them on lp. Never saw vol. 7 or 8 on lp. Probably because 7 and 8 were released under a different label.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tony
      As far as I know, the first bootleg is a 1988 compilation on Dieter Schubert's unofficial label 'Swingin' Pig'. And if the first six volumes of the compilation from 'Aziya Records' are taken from the '88 collection of the label 'Swingin' Pig', then the last two (7 and 8) are from the 1990 collection of the 'Genuine Pig' label.

      Delete
  2. Same with me 7 & 8 are new. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I've known about this eight-volume collection, compiled from collections from two different labels, for a long time...But I only received it last week.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for posting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great collection, thank you Dmitrich.

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.