Sunday, May 04, 2025

Buckinghams - In Gone Ear & Gone Tomorrow (1968)


 1. The Buckinghams - Back In Love Again 
 2. The Buckinghams - Simplicity 
 3. The Buckinghams - Can I Get A Witness 
 4. The Buckinghams - Our Wrong To Be Right 
 5. The Buckinghams - Can't Find The Words 
 6. The Buckinghams - Song Of The Breeze 
 7. The Buckinghams - What Is Love 
 8. The Buckinghams - I Know I Think 
 9. The Buckinghams - Till The Sun Doesn't Shine 
 10. The Buckinghams - Are You There (With Another GIrl) 
 11. The Buckinghams - The Time Of My Life 
 12. The Buckinghams - You Misunderstand Me 
 13. The Buckinghams - Where Did You Come From 
 14. The Buckinghams - This Is How Much I Love You 
 15. The Buckinghams - It's A Beautiful Day (For Lovin') 
 16. The Buckinghams - Difference Of Opinion 
 17. The Buckinghams - I Got A Feelin' 
 18. The Buckinghams - It Took Forever 
 19. The Buckinghams - You 
 20. The Buckinghams - I Just Don't Know How To Say Goodbye (previously unreleased) 



 

1 comment:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.