Tuesday, May 06, 2025

VA - 2014 - Will You Still Love Them Tomorrow (Courtships & Confessions Of The Early Girl Groups & Pop Divas ) @320

 


Tracks;

001 - Shirley Gunter and The Queens - Oop Shoop.mp3
002 - Phyllis McGuire, Chris McGuire, Dottie McGuire - Sincerely.mp3
003 - Miss Peaches - The Wallflower.mp3
004 - The Hearts - Lonely Nights.mp3
005 - Miss Peaches - Good Rockin' Daddy.mp3
006 - The Bonnie Sisters - Cry Baby.mp3
007 - The Teen Queens - Eddie My Love.mp3
008 - The Cookies - In Paradise.mp3
009 - The Crystals - I Love My Baby.mp3
010 - The Bobbettes - Mr Lee.mp3
011 - The Chantels - He's Gone.mp3
012 - Shepherd Sisters - Alone (Why Must I Be Alone).mp3
013 - The Chantels - Maybe.mp3
014 - The Storey Sisters - Bad Motorcycle.mp3
015 - The Chordettes - Lollipop.mp3
016 - The Chantels - Every Night (I Pray).mp3
017 - Poquellos - I Met Him on a Sunday (Ronde-Ronde).mp3
018 - The Chantels - I Love You So.mp3
019 - The Poni-tails - Born Too Late.mp3
020 - The Quin-Tones - Down the Aisle of Love.mp3
021 - The 5 Chanels - The Reason.mp3
022 - The Poni-tails - Seven Minutes in Heaven.mp3
023 - Baby Washington - The Bells (On Our Wedding Day).mp3
024 - Poquellos - Dedicated to the One I Love.mp3
025 - The Delicates - Ronnie Is My Lover.mp3
026 - Miss Toni Fisher - The Big Hurt.mp3
027 - The Starlets - P S I Love You.mp3
028 - The Bobbettes - I Shot Mr Lee.mp3
029 - Poquellos - Tonight's the Night.mp3
030- Dance-with-Me-Georgie.mp3
031 - Poquellos - Will You Love Me Tomorrow.mp3
032 - Primettes - (He's) Seventeen.mp3
033 - LaBrenda Ben And The Beljeans - The Chaperone.mp3
034 - Mable John - Actions Speak Louder Than Words.mp3
035 - Poquellos - Mama Said.mp3
036 - The Deltairs - Lullaby of the Bells.mp3
037 - The Paris Sisters - Be My Boy.mp3
038 - The Starlets - Better Tell Him No.mp3
039 - The Four Coquettes - Sparkle and Shine.mp3
040 - The Blossoms - Son-in-Law.mp3
041 - Martha and the Vandellas - I'll Have to Let Him Go.mp3
042 - The Marvelettes - So Long Baby.mp3
043 - Marcy Joe - Ronnie.mp3
044 - Ronnie and the Relatives - I Want a Boy.mp3
045 - Poquellos - A Thing of the Past.mp3
046 - Poquellos - What a Sweet Thing That Was.mp3
047 - The Chantels - Look in My Eyes.mp3
048 - The Marvelettes - Please Mr Postman.mp3
049 - The Paris Sisters - I Love How You Love Me.mp3
050 - The Bobbettes - I Don't Like It Like That.mp3
051 - The Vells - You'll Never Cherish a Love so True ('till You Lose It).mp3
052 - Debbie Dean - Itsy Bitty Pity Love.mp3
053 - Hattie Littles - I Want a Guy.mp3
054 - The Charmaines - What Kind of Girl (Do You Think I Am).mp3
055 - Tina Robin - Dear Mr. D.J. Play It Again.mp3
056 - Poquellos - Big John.mp3
057 - The Angels - Til.mp3
058 - The Crystals - Oh Yeah, Maybe Baby.mp3
059 - Annette And The Vonair Sisters - Dreamin' About You.mp3
060 - The Crystals - There's No Other (Like My Baby).mp3
061 - Poquellos - Baby It's You.mp3
062 - The Ikettes - I'm Blue (The Gong-Gong Song).mp3
063 - The Paris Sisters - He Knows I Love Him Too Much.mp3
064 - Mary Womack - The One Who Really Loves You.mp3
066 - The Pearlettes - Duchess of Earl.mp3
067 - The Angels - Cry Baby Cry.mp3
068 - Shelley Fabares - Johnny Angel.mp3
069 - Lucy Campo - He Sends Me Presents.mp3
070 - BARBARA ENGLISH And the Fashions - Bad News.mp3
071 - Debby Woods - About a Quarter to Nine.mp3
072 - Dee & Di - Dream.mp3
073 - Elena Faith - Tango of Love.mp3
074 - Renee Roberts - I Need You.mp3
075 - Debbie Dean - But I'm Afraid.mp3
076 - Saundra Mallett And The Vandellas - Camel Walk.mp3
077 - Mary Womack - Two Lovers.mp3
078 - The Crystals - What a Nice Way to Turn Seventeen.mp3
079 - The Marvelettes - Twistin' Postman.mp3
080 - Anita And Th' So-And-So's - Joey Baby.mp3
081 - Dee Dee Sharp - Mashed Potato Time.mp3
082 - Saundra Mallett And The Vandellas - It's Gonna Be Hard Times.mp3
083 - Little Eva - Keep Your Hands off My Baby.mp3
084 - The Orlons - Don't Hang Up.mp3
085 - The Cookies - Chains.mp3
086 - The Marvelettes - Strange I Know.mp3
087 - The Exciters - Tell Him.mp3
088 - Bettye LaVette - My Man - He's a Lovin' Man.mp3
089 - Debbie Dean - Everybody's Talking About My Baby.mp3
090 - Mary Womack - Strange Love.mp3
091 - Primettes - Time Changes Things.mp3
092 - Hattie Littles - Here You Come.mp3
093 - Martha and the Vandellas - My Baby Won't Come Back.mp3
094 - The Bracelets - Waddle, Waddle.mp3
095 - The Marvelettes - Someday, Someway.mp3
096 - The Sherrys - Pop Pop Pop Pie.mp3
097 - Poquellos - It's the Love That Really Counts.mp3
098 - The Crystals - He's a Rebel.mp3
099 - Claudine Clark - Party Lights.mp3
100 - Mary Womack - Come to Me.mp3
101 - Poquellos - Soldier Boy.mp3
102 - The Crystals - Uptown.mp3
103 - The Belles - I Sold My Heart to the Junkman.mp3
104 - The Marvelettes - Playboy.mp3
105 - The Paris Sisters - Let Me Be the One.mp3
106 - The Orlons - The Wah Watusi.mp3
107 - Maureen Gray - Dancin' the Strand.mp3
108 - Poquellos - Welcome Home Baby.mp3
109 - Dee Dee Sharp - Gravy (For My Mashed Potatoes).mp3
110 - Mable John - Looking for a Man.mp3
111 - Little Eva - The Loco-Motion.mp3
112 - The Donays - Devil in His Heart.mp3
113 - The Marvelettes - Beechwood 4-5789.mp3
114 - Primettes - Your Heart Belongs to Me.mp3
115 - Poquellos - Stop the Music.mp3
116- Buttered-Popcorn.mp3
117 - The Chordettes - Mr. Sandman.mp3
118 - Barbara Lynn - You'll Lose a Good Thing.mp3
119 - Irma Thomas - Don't Mess with My Man.mp3
120 - Susan Rafey - A Kiss to Remember You By.mp3
121 - Dionne Warwick - Don't Make Me Over.mp3
122 - Ketty Lester - Love Letters.mp3
123 - Hattie Littles - Back in My Arms.mp3
124 - Wanda Jackson - Funnel of Love.mp3
125 - Concetta Franconero - Who's Sorry Now.mp3
126 - Patsy Giny - I Fall to Pieces.mp3
127 - Castle Sisters - Come with Me.mp3
128 - June Valli - Looking at the World.mp3
129 - Mary Womack - I'm so Sorry.mp3
130 - Juliana - You Can Have Any Boy.mp3
131 - Rosie and The Originals - Angel Baby.mp3
132 - Barbara McNair - Big Shot Nothing Bringer.mp3
133 - Betty Madigan - This Is Goodbye.mp3
134 - Patti Labelle and The Bluebelles - I Sold My Heart to the Junkman.mp3
135 - Jo Ann Campbell - Amateur Night.mp3
136 - Concetta Franconero - Lipstick on Your Collar.mp3
137 - Donna Loren - Hands Off.mp3
138 - Primettes - Who's Lovin' You.mp3
139 - Florraine Darlin - Long as the Rose Is Red.mp3
140 - Lula Reed - Puddentane.mp3
141 - Little Miss Dynamite - Speak to Me Pretty.mp3
142 - Jackie Lee & the Raindrops - There Goes the Lucky One.mp3
143 - Poquellos - Everybody Loves a Lover.mp3
144 - Susan Lynne - Even Though.mp3
145 - The Teddy Bears - To Know Him Is to Love Him.mp3
146 - Connie Holiday - I'll Be at Your Command.mp3
147 - Jeannie Thomas - Say Something Sweet to Me.mp3
148 - LaVern Baker - I Cried a Tear.mp3
149 - Little Miss Dynamite - Sweet Nothin's.mp3
150 - Patsy Giny - Crazy.mp3
151 - Mable John - No Love.mp3
152 - The Carousels - Drive-In Movie.mp3
153 - Azie Mortimer - Lips.mp3
154 - Ruth Brown - Bye Bye Young Men.mp3
155 - Cookies - Stranger in My Arms.mp3
156 - Crystals - He's Sure the Boy I Love.mp3
157 - Maxine Brown - Funny.mp3
158 - Little Miss Dynamite - I'm Sorry.mp3
159 - Mary Womack - You Beat Me to the Punch.mp3
160 - Esther Phillips - Release Me.mp3
161 - Mary Petti - Hey! Lawdy Lawdy.mp3
162 - Ruby & The Romantics - Our Day Will Come.mp3
163 - The Corals - Dancin' & Cryin'.mp3
164- Just-a-Little-Bit.mp3
165 - Mary Womack - The One Who Really Loves You.mp3
166 - Johnnie Mae Matthews - My Little Angel.mp3
167 - The Portraits - Yo-Yo Girl.mp3
168 - Primettes - Let Me Go the Right Way.mp3
169 - Teri Allen - Goodnight, It's Time to Go.mp3
170 - Betty O'Brian - She'll Be Gone.mp3
171 - Dorothy Jones - Taking That Long Walk Home.Wav.mp3
172 - Little Miss Dynamite - I Want to Be Wanted.Wav.mp3
173 - Maxine Brown - I Don't Need You No More.Wav.mp3
174 - Mary Womack - Bye Bye Baby.Wav.mp3
175 - Katie Webster & The Songettes - Sea of Love.mp3
176 - Margie Rayburn - Try Me.mp3
177 - Sherry Starlyn - My Hero.mp3
178 - Linda Scott - Llopsided Love Affair.mp3
179 - The Quinn-Teens - Dickie.mp3
180 - Linda Claridge - I Love Him.mp3
181 - the Carmelettes. - Something Tell Me I'm in Love.mp3
182 - The England Sisters - Heartbeat.mp3
183 - Babs Tino - Forgive Me.mp3
184 - Eileen Rodgers - Careful Careful.mp3
185 - Tammy Levon - A Schoolgirl's Dream.mp3
186 - Tracey Dey - Jerry (I'm Your Sherry).mp3
187 - Crystals - He Hit Me It Felt Like a Kiss.mp3
188 - The Sherrys - The Sherrys - Saturday Night.mp3
189 - Beverly Ann Gibson - Call on Me.mp3
190 - Connie & Cones - Take All the Kisses.mp3
191 - Darlene & Jokers - Frankie.mp3
192 - Wright Sisters - That's Okay.mp3
193 - Delicates - Not Tomorrow.mp3
194 - Georgettes - Love Like a Fool.mp3
195 - Irma Thomas - Ruler of My Heart.mp3
196 - Rachel & The Originals - I'll Always Remember.mp3
197 - Angela Martin - Take Me to the Fair.mp3
198 - Joyce Heath & The Privateers - Honor Roll of Love.mp3
199 - Amelia - Please Don't Quarrel.mp3
200 - The Little Sisters - Where Does It Lead.mp3

With front cover.


9 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.