Saturday, May 31, 2025

Hour Glass - 1968 - Power Of Love @320

 


Hour Glass

American rhythm and blues band based in Los Angeles, California in 1967 & 1968. Most famous for featuring Duane & Gregg Allman,

who would form The Allman Brothers Band after Hour Glass' demise (and a brief spell with The 31st Of February). Carr, Hornsby & Sandlin

would become studio musicians at Fame Recording Studios in Muscle Shoals, Alabama.

Tracks;

01 - Power Of Love.mp3

02 - Changing Of The Guard.mp3

03 - To Things Before.mp3

04 - I'm Not Afraid.mp3

05 - I Can Stand Alone.mp3

06 - Down In Texas.mp3

07 - I Still Want Your Love.mp3

08 - Home For The Summer.mp3

09 - I'm Hanging Up My Heart For You.mp3

10 - Going Nowhere.mp3

11 - Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown).mp3

12 - Now Is The Time.mp3

13 - Down In Texas (Alternate Version, Bonus).mp3

14 - It's Not My Cross To Bear (Bonus).mp3

15 - Southbound (Bonus).mp3

16 - God Rest His Soul (Bonus).mp3

17 - February 3rd (Bonus).mp3

18 - Apollo 8 (Bonus).mp3

With covers.


1 comment:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.