Tuesday, August 25, 2026

VA - Diggin' For Gold (10 Cd's) @320

 



Cd.01

01 - Thor's Hammer - I Don't Care.mp3

02 - Other Side - Out My Light.mp3

03 - David John & The Mood - Diggin' for Gold.mp3

04 - Blue Aces - That's Alright.mp3

05 - Simon Raven - I Wonder If She Remembers Me.mp3

06 - Vince Taylor Rt Les Bobby Clarkes Noise - My Baby Left Me.mp3

07 -Horanges - Daddy Rolling Stone.mp3

08 - Thor's Hammer - The Big Beat Country Dance.mp3

09 - Beathovens - Summer Sun.mp3

10 - Thunders - Take Me the Way I Am.mp3

11 - Throb - Believe in Me.mp3

12 - Improved Sound LTD - It's You.mp3

13 - Marty Rhone - Every Minute of You.mp3

14 - Principals - Woman.mp3

15 - John Hatton & Devotions - I Should Be Ashamed.mp3

16 - Majority - One Third.mp3

 

Cd.02

01 - The Undertakers - (I Fell in Love) For the Very First Time.mp3

02 - Nameless - Life.mp3

03 - Moods -  'Cause of You.mp3

04 - Sound Ltd Set - Sunside World.mp3

05 - Group $oall - Will You Teach Me How to Love.mp3

06 - Toreros - Come.mp3

07 - Thor's Hammer - My Life.mp3

08 - Dat En Wat - Dead Man Blues.mp3

09 - Thursday's Child - I Want You Back.mp3

10 - Marksmen - Moonshine.mp3

11 - Beatnicks - Can't Be Sad About It.mp3

12 - Inn-Sect - Let Me Tell You About the Things I Need.mp3

13 - Thor's Hammer - Better Days.mp3

14 - Dat En Wat - I Can Live Without You.mp3

15 - Rolling Beats - Don't Ask Me Why.mp3

16 - Unforgettable Amnesiacs - Leave Me Alone.mp3

 

Cd.03

01 - Dayaks - So Long, Sad Sack.mp3

02 - Moondogs - Trying To Make You See.mp3

03 - Mad Comics - So Down (Sweden).mp3

04 - Paul & Johnny With The Blue Jets - I'm Free.mp3

05 - Scarlets - Now I Know.mp3

06 - Leather Souls - What's The Use (Australia).mp3

07 - Soul Agents - I'm Still Mad At You.mp3

08 - Rhythm Checkers - Long Tall Sally.mp3

09 - Pieces Fit - Pieces Fit.mp3

10 - Paul & Johnny With The Blue Jets - I Like It.mp3

11 - Robots - It's Hard To Say.mp3

12 - Rhythms - Everytime.mp3

13 - Party Brothers - Our Love Is Gone.mp3

14 - Phase 4 - Listen To The Blues.mp3

15 - Cool Stove - Big Sensation.mp3

16 - Tommy Scott - I Can Only Give You Everything.mp3

 

Cd.04

01 - Beethovens - She Is My Love.mp3

02 - Spectacles - I'll Be Satisfied.mp3

03 - Richard Wright Group - Miss Hargraves.mp3

04 - Le Bain Didonc - 4 Cheveux Dans Le Vent.mp3

05 - Roger Young - It's Been Nice.mp3

06 - Bobby James & The Vibrants - I've Learned.mp3

07 - Last Straws - A Woman Of Gradual Decline.mp3

08 - Hoochie Coochies - I'm A Boy.mp3

09 - Charms - I'm Coming Back.mp3

10 - Robbie Peters - She Does Everything For Me.mp3

11 - Shangaans - Yeh Girl.mp3

12 - Insect - Be Good And Go.mp3

13 - Clarks - All The Time.mp3

14 - Kingbees - I'm A Kingbee.mp3

15 - James Mean - Seeing Her.mp3

16 - Tony Colton's Big Boss Band - I've Laid Some Down In M.mp3

 

Cd.05

01 - Morloch - It's Time You Realized.mp3

02 - Mike Furber & The Bowrey Boys - You.mp3

03 - Lost Souls - Peace Of Mind.mp3

04 - Russ Kruger & Atlantics - Separate the men from the boys.mp3

05 - Southern Gentlemen - Leave Myself To Me.mp3

06 - Blues Rags 'N' Hollers - Got Love If You Want It.mp3

07 - Purple Hearts - Long legged baby.mp3

08 - Toni McCann & Fabulous Blue Jays - My baby.mp3

09 - Pilgrims Five - And Blue.mp3

10 - Hugo - Girl In The Garden.mp3

11 - Greg Anderson - I Feel Good.mp3

12 - Librettos - She's A Go-Go.mp3

13 - Morloch - Hit The Road, Jack.mp3

14 - Max Merritt & The Meteors -I Want So Much To Know You.mp3

15 - Tol-Puddle Martyrs - Time Will Come.mp3

16 - Tony Worsley - How Can It Be.mp3

 

Cd.06

01 - Downbeats - You Gotta Tell.mp3

02 - Bean & Loopy's Lot - A Sti.mp3

03 - Bluebirds - Sweet Polly.mp3

04 - Daimlers - Come On Closer.mp3

05 - Upsetters - Daddy Rolling.mp3

06 - Mod East - Angelita.mp3

07 - A-Cads - Roadrunner.mp3

08 - Evil Eyes - Mister Mystifi.mp3

09 - Interpreters - Any Time.mp3

10 - Het - She'll Stay.mp3

11 - Acts - I Guess So.mp3

12 - Wayne Gibson & the Dynam - Baby, Baby, Baby Pity My.mp3

13 - Midnatt Fryan - Always and.mp3

14 - Sandy Coast - I Want You.mp3

15 - Downbeats - It Won't Be Ea.mp3

16 - Rick & Sandy - Lost My Gir.mp3

 

Cd.07

01 - Thee Sixpence - Long Days Care.mp3

02 - Delirium - Never Comin` Home.mp3

03 - The Wonders - Oh Yeah.mp3

04 - The Hi-Notes - Without You Darling.mp3

05 - 4th Street Exit - Strange One.mp3

06 - The Riots - You`re My Baby.mp3

07 - The Untouchables - Don`t Go I`m Beggin`.mp3

08 - Plain Brown Wrapper - You`ll Pay.mp3

09 - Thommy Thompson And Chp. #17 - Beggar Man.mp3

10 - Billy & The Kids - When I See You.mp3

11 - Mysterions - Is It A Lie.mp3

12 - Java Men - Just Being With You.mp3

13 - The Moxies - Please Don`t Go.mp3

14 - The Bushmen - I Need Your Lovin.mp3

15 - The Id - Rotten Apple.mp3

16 - Ron Gray - Hold Back The Sunrise.mp3

 

Cd.08

01 - The Falcons -Back Out On You.mp3

02 - The Spirits - So Sad.mp3

03 - Les Mann - Mama, Keep You Big Mouth Shut.mp3

04 - The Dead-Heads - Stupid Little Girl.mp3

05 - Candidates - I'll Go Now.mp3

06 - Vat 66 - Vat 66 Theme.mp3

07 - The Torero's - Talking The Blues.mp3

08 - The Noise - You Turn Me On.mp3

09 - The Chatles - Children Of Stone.mp3

10 - The Misfits -  You Really Want Me.mp3

11 - Les Fraises Des Bois - You Better Run.mp3

12 - The Chapters - Can't Stop Thinking About Her.mp3

13 - Stoke Sect - Get The Picture.mp3

14 - The Falcons - Please Understand Me.mp3

15 - The Black Sharks - Too Much In Love.mp3

16 - The WoodpeckersS - Inside Looking Out.mp3

 

Cd.09

01 - The Pastels - Circuit Breaker.mp3

02 - The Jaggers - Feel So Good.mp3

03 - Rick Lane & The People - Love Me Baby.mp3

04 - The Wild-Ones - Please.mp3

05 - Second Hand Bittersweet - Please Don't Go.mp3

06 - The Crystal Revelation - Life.mp3

07 - The Intruders - That's The Way.mp3

08 - The Sires - Don't Look Now.mp3

09 - Abstrack Sound - Your Gona Break My Heart.mp3

10 - Knights Of The Road - Colour Of Dream.mp3

11 - Black & The Blues - I'm Sad.mp3

12 - The Vicars - Love Has A Way.mp3

13 - The Piggy Bank - Thoughts Of You.mp3

14 - The Cutaways - Hold Me.mp3

15 - The Empty Streets - You Can Make It.mp3

16 - The Bacardis - Don't Sell Yourself.mp3

 

Cd.10

01 - Thee Sixpence - Heart Full Of Rain.mp3

02 - Menaces - Till I Met You.mp3

03 - Barons - Time And Time Again.mp3

04 - Sanz, Incorporated - I'm Gonna Leave You.mp3

05 - Insites - Nothing Is Wrong With Love.mp3

06 - Chosen Few From St. Michaels - Get In On Life.mp3

07 - Jades - I Cried.mp3

08 - Long Island Sound - Skid Row.mp3

09 - Barry & Life - Top-less Girl.mp3

10 - One Of Hours - Feel The Pain.mp3

11 - Atilla & The Huns - Mojo Cools.mp3

12 - Tidal Waves - Lifetime.mp3

13 - Briks - I'm Losing.mp3

14 - Goodies Galore - Selfish Confusion.mp3

15 - Sons Of Sound - So Be It.mp3

16 - Buddy's Buddies - Tell Me What You See.mp3

With front covers.

****

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot, Nico. And my little addition :
    Vol's 11-12 -----------> https://pixeldrain.com/u/EqrQznxv

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.