Sunday, May 05, 2024

VA - I Walk the Lonely Night & Try Me Out (Ballroom Beat Vol 1-2) @ 320


Repost


 Compilation - Ballroom Beat 1 : I Walk The Lonely Night


Compilation - Ballroom Beat 2 : Try Me Out


CD 1  I Walk the Lonely Night 




1. The Imp-acts - If I Were the Only One
2. Karl Stuart & The Profiles - Love of My Eyes
3. The Zephyrs - She Laughed
4. Dave & The Diamonds - I Walk the Lonely Night
5. Danny Adams & The Challengers - Bye Bye Baby Bye Bye
6. The Chevlons - It's My Problem
7. Ian Edward & The Zodiacs - This Won't Happen to Me
8. The Wackers - I Wonder Why
9. West Five - She Mine
10. Lee Bennett & The Sunliners - Poor Bachelor Boy
11. Mark Loyd - I Keep Thinking About You
12. Images - Head Over Heels
13. The Mighty Avenger - Hide Your Pride
14. The Druids - See What You've Done
15. Bobby Allen & The Commanches - Half As Much As You
16. The Midnights - Show Me Around
17. Brian Howard & The Silhouettes - The Worryin' Kind
18. Lee Castle & The Barons - Foolin'
19. Jynx - Do What They Don't Say
20. The Cyclones - Nobody

CD 2  Try Me Out




21. Bern Elliott & The Klan - Good Times
22. The Echo Sounds - Too Late Now
23. New York Public Library - Rejected
24. The League of Gentlemen - How Do They Know
25. The Rustiks - Can't You See
26. Marshall Scott Etc. - How It Ought to Be
27. Bobby Shafto - Love Love Love
28. Dean Ford & The Gaylords - Mr. Heartbreak's Here Instead
29. The Epics - My Little Girl
30. Peeps - Got Plenty of Love
31. Chris Sandford & The Coronets - Don't Leave Me Now
32. The Gobbledegooks - Now & Again
33. The Addicts - That's My Girl
34. Sammy King & The Voltairs - We're Through
35. Trendsetters Ltd. - Move On Over
36. Gidian - Try Me Out
37. Ricky Ford & The Tennesseans - Long Way from Love
38. Don Charles - She's Mine
39. The Showtimers - Don't Say Goodbye
40. The Pathfinders - I Love You Caroline

***


6 comments:

  1. Anyonesdaughter16 Jun 2015, 18:02:00

    Thanks a lot!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are on a roll today! A cornucopia of early UK pop and rock, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jonathan. It's always nice to know that the work done brings people pleasure.

      Delete
  3. Thanks D Yes lots of pleasure.

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.