Friday, March 06, 2015

Heimatliche Klaenge vol.21-30

8 comments:

  1. Hello, great Collection. Thanks. Would you please continue with V.A. Heimatliche Klaenge up to 50 and so on? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any chance of a re-up. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, any chance of reup?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heimatliche Klaenge is a unique & fantastic serie. Is there a possibility to reup Vol. 21-30 and 31-40. A big thank in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. As I already wrote, I have a desire to update all the material from Jancy, including Heimatliche Klaenge. So I will do this sequentially by volumes.

      Delete
  5. Thank you for your information. I Would like to thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Dmitrich. Is there in the meantime a chance to reup Voi. 21-30 or 31-40 of this cool serie? A great thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi
      I have already written that in the summer I live in a country house, and the Heimatliche Klaenge archive is in my city. I will return to the city in the fall and will definitely do the restoration of the entire volume, as I promised.

      Delete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.