Wednesday, March 25, 2015

VA - Beg, Scream & Shout! - Best Of 60's Soul - Vol 3 (2004)



VA - Beg, Scream & Shout! - Best Of 60's Soul - Vol 3 (2004)

01 - King Curtis - Memphis Soul Stew
02 - Sam & Dave - Hold On I'm Coming
03 - The Ikettes - I'm Blue
04 - Booker T. & The MG's - Hip Hug Her
05 - Aretha Franklin - (Sweet Sweet Baby) Since You've Been Gone
06 - Solomon Burke - Got To Get You Off My Mind
07 - The Bar-Kays - Soul Finger
08 - Solomon Burke - Everybody Needs Somebody To Love
09 - Otis Redding - I Can't Turn You Loose
10 - Clarence Carter - Snatching It Back

beatman said:


3 comments:

  1. Noblemen, by far the world's first luxury leather line for men without the exorbitant prices
    best leather bags
    Luxury leather bags for men
    leather backpack for men

    ReplyDelete
  2. "I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic...

    " canada visum online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super site! I am Loving it!! Will return once more, Im taking your food likewise, Thanks. wiza do kanady online

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.