Sunday, March 08, 2015

Heimatliche Klaenge: The Nobles [private tapes] Vol.152



Heimatliche Klaenge - Native Sounds

vol.152 - private tapes10

The Nobles

01 - Can I Get A Witness
02 - Route 66
03 - High Heel Sneakers
04 - A Picture Of You
05 - I Pretend I'm With You
06 - Let It Rock
07 - I'm A Hog For Your Baby
08 - Sick And Tired
09 - Tricky Dicky
10 - Doctor Feelgood
11 - Little Red Rooster
12 - I Can't Tell
13 - Off The Hook
14 - Da Doo Ron Ron
15 - New Orleans
16 - Shakin All Over
17 - Tell Me
18 - Sweet Little Rock'n Roller
19 - Doctor Feelgood
20 - Bye Bye Johnny
21 - Around And Around
22 - Little Queenie
23 - Baby That Is Rock'N'Roll
24 - Time Is On My Side
25 - Talkin' About You
26 - I Can't Tell
27 - Doctor Feelgood
28 - I Feel Fine
29 - Keep A Knockin'


Jancy said : text


3 comments:


  1. Hello!
    Can't dl by the adress:
    http://gavitex.com/share/yav620x2n

    Please add another adress where I can dl

    Many thanks (also for the other wonderful items)!!!!
    claudia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ claudia ......................................................................................................................................................................................
      ( http://www48.zippyshare.com/v/t9ZeL2Sx/file.html ) Jancy

      Delete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.