Friday, July 12, 2024

Various Artists - Warner Pop Rock Nuggets Vol.1-4

 


Repost

Thanks a lot to Cor for :



Warner Pop Rock Nuggets - Volume 1 - Magic Town 


01 Royaltones - Poor Boy                                    
02 Chan Romero - Hippy Hippy Shake                          
03 Gallahads - Lonely Guy                                   
04 Marcels - Find Another Fool                              
05 Four Seasons - Spanish Lace                              
06 Richie Barrett - Some Other Guy                          
07 Joey Dee - I Lost My Baby                                
08 Barry Mann - Graduation Time                             
09 Volumes - Our Song                                       
10 Hi-Lo's - Silly Boy                                      
11 Jack Nitzsche - The Last Race                            
12 Lenny O'Henry - Across The Street                        
13 Henry Alston - Hey Everybody                             
14 Castells - Shinny Up Your Own Side                       
15 Enchanters - I Paid For The Party                        
16 Dreamlovers - You Gave Me Somebody To Love               
17 Jeff Dale - Where Do I Go                                
18 Bobby Fuller Four - Another Sad And Lonely Night         
19 David Jones - This Bouquet                               
20 Invitations - What's Wrong With Me Baby                  
21 Vogues - Magic Town                                      
22 James Darren - Where Did We Go Wrong                     
23 Mel Taylor - Spanish Armada                              
24 Ben E. King - A Man Without A Dream                      
25 Everly Brothers - Bowling Green      



Warner Pop Rock Nuggets - Volume 2 - Go Away Little Girl 


01 Rock-A-Teens - Woo Hoo                                   
02 Darrell & The Oxfords - Can't You Tell                   
03 Billy Storm - Sure As You're Born                        
04 Gallahads - I'm Without A Girl Friend                    
05 James Darren - If I Could Only Tell You                  
06 Gene Vincent - Where Have You Been All My Life           
07 Joe Costa - Bulky Knit Sweater                           
08 Barry & The Tamerlanes - I Wonder What She's Doing Tonigh
09 Jay & The Deltas - Bells Are Ringing                     
10 Johnny Crawford - Judy Loves Me                          
11 Jimmy Griffin - My Baby Made Me Cry                      
12 Billy Ford - My Girl                                     
13 Danny & The Memories - Can't Help Lovin' That Girl Of Min
14 Levon & The Hawks - He Don't Love You (And He'll Break Yo
15 Deane Hawley - You'll Never Have To Cry Again            
16 Olympics - Good Lovin'                                   
17 Vincent Edwards - See That Girl                          
18 Marketts - Miami's Blue                                  
19 Sly - Buttermilk - Part 1                                
20 Tony Orlando - Think Before You Act                      
21 Victorians - I Saw My Girl                               
22 Stoppers - Come Back Baby                                
23 Kenny Wells - Isn't It Just A Shame                      
24 Happenings - Go Away Little Girl                         
25 Choir - It's Cold Outside   


Warner Pop Rock Nuggets - Volume 3 - California Sun


01 Ron Holden With The Thunderbirds - Love You So           
02 The Domineers - Nothing Can Go Wrong                     
03 Bobby Comstock & The Counts - Your Big Brown Eyes        
04 Joe Jones - California Sun                               
05 The Drifters - Sweets For My Sweet                       
06 The Devotions - Rip Van Winkle                           
07 Jimmy Beaumont - Never Say Goodbye                       
08 Johnny Crawford - Rumors                                 
09 Mel Torme - Cast Your Fate To The Wind                   
10 The Kokomos - No Lies                                    
11 The Cascades - My First Day Alone                        
12 Toots Thielemans - Bluesette                             
13 Joey Tyler - All The Good Times Are Over                 
14 Tobin Matthews - Don't Make Faces                        
15 Barry & The Tamerlanes - Don't Cry Cindy                 
16 Nino Tempo & April Stevens - The Coldest Night Of The Yea
17 Bobby Sheen - I Want You For My Sweetheart               
18 Eddie Rambeau - Don't Believe Him   
       19 Peter James - People Say                                 
20 Ernie & The Emperors - Meet Me At The Corner             
21 Freddy Cannon - The Dedication Song                      
22 Norma Tanega - Walkin' My Cat Named Dog                  
23 Bobby Fuller Four - The Magic Touch                      
24 Pat & Andre - Let Me Go                                  
25 The Ashes - Every Little Prayer  

   

 
Warner Pop Rock Nuggets - Volume 4 - Yes I Will 

   


01 The Drifters - Driftin'                                  
02 Johnny Kidd & The Pirates - Shakin' All Over             
03 Mike Berry & The Outlaws - Tribute To Buddy Holly        
04 Screaming 'Lord' Sutch & The Savages - 'Til The Following
05 Craig Douglas - A Change Of Heart                        
06 Bert Weedon - It Happened In Monterey                    
07 The Paramounts - I'm The One Who Loves You               
08 The Fourmost - Baby I Need Your Loving                   
09 Peter & Gordon - I Go To Pieces                          
10 The Hollies - Yes I Will                                 
11 Richard Anthony - You Gave Me Somebody To Love           
12 Gerry & The Pacemakers - I'll Be There                   
13 The Image - Come To The Party                            
14 Cliff Richard - Angel                                    
15 Freddie & The Dreamers - Tell Me When                    
16 The Animals - We Gotta Get Out Of This Place             
17 The Herd - She Was Really Saying Something               
18 Herman's Hermits - A Must To Avoid                       
19 Danny Williams - Don't Just Stand There                  
20 Normie Rowe - It's Not Easy                              
21 Keith West - Excerpt From 'A Teenage Opera'              
22 Cilla Black - Step Inside Love                           
23 The Locomotive - Rudi's In Love                          
24 Kenny Lynch - The Drifter                                
25 Sounds Nice Featuring Tim Mycroft - Love At First Sight   


12 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.