Friday, July 12, 2024

Various Artists - Warner Pop Rock Nuggets Vol.10-13


Repost

Thanks  to Cor for :

Warner Pop Rock Nuggets Vol's 1 - 13;320 Kbps;Full Artwork

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Warner Pop Rock Nuggets - Volume 10 - Dream Lover 


01 The Routers - Crack Up                                   
02 Jimmie Rodgers - Secretly                                
03 Ritchie Valens - We Belong Together                      
04 Bobby Darin - Dream Lover                                
05 The Everly Brothers - That's What You Do To Me           
06 Joe Jones & His Orchestra - You Talk To Much             
07 James Darren - Goodbye Cruel World                       
08 Connie Stevens - Why'd You Wanna Make Me Cry             
09 Little Eva - Keep Your Hands Off My Baby                 
10 Alma Cogan - Tell Him                                    
11 Joannie Sommers - Memories, Memories                     
12 The Cascades - Was I Dreamin'¿                           
13 Nino Tempo & April Stevens - Whispering                  
14 Danny Williams - White On White                          
15 J.Frank Wilson And The Cavaliers - Last Kiss             
16 Peter And Gordon - I Don't Want To See You Again         
17 The Honeycombs - I'll Cry Tomorrow                       
18 Clif Richard And The Shadows - I Could Easily Fall (In Lo
19 The Beau Brummels - Laugh, Laugh                         
20 Herman's Hermits - Just A Little Bit Better              
21 The Bobby Fuller Four - I Fought The Law                 
22 The Happenings - The Same Old Story                      
23 Gerry And The Pacemakers - Girl On A Swing               
24 The Mojo Men - Sit Down, I Think I Love You              
25 The Association - Everything That Touches You            
26 Judy Collins - Someday Soon                              
27 Dr.John - Iko Iko                                        
28 Jack Nitzsche - Theme For A Broken Heart  

Warner Pop Rock Nuggets - Volume 11 - Never Let Her Go 


01 The Ides of March - One Woman Man                        
02 Alive and Kicking - Tighter, Tighter                     
03 Judee Sill - Lady-O                                      
04 Suavecito - Malo                                         
05 Sailcat - Motorcycle Mama                                
06 Paul Butterfield's Better Days - Please Send Me Someone t
07 Brownsville Station - Smokin' in the Boys' Room          
08 Seals & Crofts - We May Never Pass This Way Again        
09 The Hagers - Cherry Pie                                  
10 David Gates - Never Let Her Go                           
11 Orleans - Let There Be Music                             
12 Ambrosia - Holdin' On to Yesterday                       
13 Michael Franks - Popsicle Toes                           
14 Lenny Le Blanc - Sharing the Night Together              
15 Alice Cooper - I Never Cry                               
16 Jimmy Webb - P.F. Sloan                                  
17 Bruce Roberts - I Don't Wanna Go                         
18 Laverne & Shirley - Five Years On                        
19 England Dan & John Ford Coley - Love Is the Answer       
20 Eddie Rabbit - Suspicions                                
21 Wizzard - I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday

 Warner Pop Rock Nuggets - Volume 12 - Love Hurts 


    01 The Fifth Avenue Band - Eden Rock                        
02 Gulliver - Angelina                                      
03 Blues Image - Gas Lamps And Clay                         
04 Rosebud - Flying To Morning                              
05 Todd Rundgren - Be Nice To Me                            
06 Jeanie Greene - Only The Children Know                   
07 Country - Beverly Glen                                   
08 Fanny - Ain't That Peculiar                              
09 Robert John - You Don't Need A Gypsy                     
10 Van Dyke Parks - Occapella                               
11 Casey Kelly - Poor Boy                                   
12 Batdorf & Rodney - All I Need                            
13 Eric Kaz - Cruel Wind                                    
14 Dana Cooper - Lover, Baby, Friend                        
15 Ned Doheny - Fineline                                    
16 Gram Parsons - Love Hurts                                
17 Barry Goldberg - It's Not The Spotlight                  
18 Brinsley Schwarz - Ever Since You're Gone                
19 Brigati - Gotta Get Next To Somebody                     
20 Andrew Gold - Never Let Her Slip Away                    
21 Donny Hathaway - This Christmas      

Warner Pop Rock Nuggets - Volume 13 - Together


01 Clyde McPhatter - Since You've Been Gone                 
02 Johnny Crawford - Your Nose Is Gonna Glow                
03 The Cinders - The Cinnamon Cinder (It's A Very Nice Dance
04 Bobby Fuller - Saturday Night                            
05 Jericho Brown - I’m Watching You                         
06 The Enchanters - I Wanna Thank You                       
07 Danny And The Memories - Don’t Go                        
08 Barry And The Tamerlanes - Gee                           
09 James Darren - I Want To Be Lonely                       
10 The Dovers - I Could Be Happy                            
11 Bobby Freeman - Shadow Of Your Love                      
12 The Ashes - Roses Gone                                   
13 The Everly Brothers - She Never Smiles Anymore           
14 The Electric Prunes - Onie                               
15 The West Coast Pop Art Experimental Band - Transparent Da
16 Trini Lopez - Together                                   
17 Bobby Darin - She Knows                                  
18 Lou Gossett - Just A Girl                                
19 Harpers Bizarre - Both Sides Now                         
20 Pat Shannon - Run To Him                                 
21 Joe Arnold - More Today Than Yesterday   






 

15 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.