Saturday, October 17, 2026

Various Artists - British Beat Anthology Volume 1-3 (PRT Jap) [@320]

 


Repost


 Volume 1 



1. Tommy Quickly - The Wild Side Of Love  (2:14)
2. Undertakers - Everybody Loves A Lover  (2:16)
3. Trends - Come Go With Me  (2:33)
4. Johnny Sandon & Remo Four - Yes  (2:35)
5. Jeannie & Big Guys - Boys  (2:08)
6. Undertakers - Just A Little Bit  (2:27)
7. Chants - I Could Write A Book  (2:03)
8. Johnny Sandon & Remo Four - Lies  (2:07)
9. Erky Grant & Eerwigs - I'm A Hog For You Baby  (2:08)
10. Tony Jackson - Fortune Teller  (2:43)
11. Cyril Davis & All Stars - Country Line Special  (2:19)
12. Trends - All My Loving  (2:12)
13. Undertakers - Do The Mashed Potatoes  (2:14)
14. Chants - She's Mine  (2:16)
15. Jeannie & Big Guys - Sticks And Stones  (2:12)
16. Remo Four - Peter Gunn  (3:16)
17. Trends - You're A Wonderful One  (2:38)
18. Wackers - Love Or Money  (2:36)
19. Tony Jackson - Bye Bye Baby  (2:34)
20. Undertakers - Stupidity  (2:02)
21. Me & Them - Show You Mean It Too  (1:51)
22. Sheffields - I Got My Mojo Working  (2:35)
23. Undertakers (Takers) - If You Dont Come Back  (2:38)
24. Wackers - The Girl Who Wanted Fame  (3:22)
25. Tommy Quickly - I'll Go Crazy  (2:09)
26. Paddy, Klaus & Gibson - I Wanna Know  (2:17)
27. Tony Jackson - Stage Door  (2:25)


 Volume 2


1. The Chosen Few - Today,Tonight And Tomorrow  (2:41)
2. The Boys - It Ain't For  (2:17)
3. The Clique - We Didn't Kiss,Didin't Love But Now We Do  (2:34)
4. The Brand - Zulu Stomp  (2:18)
5. John Paul Jones - Baja  (2:17)
6. The Revolution - Hallelujah  (2:14)
7. The Sorrows - Take A Heart  (3:15)
8. Sundowners - A Shot Of Rhythm And Blues  (1:51)
9. Squad - Jump  (2:19)
10. Felder'sOrioles - Turn Your Love Light  (2:38)
11. Glyn Johns - I'll Follow The Sun  (2:01)
12. Tony Jackson Group - Watch Your Step  (2:43)
13. Tony Colton's Big Boss Band - I Stand Accused  (3:00)
14. The Brand - I'm A Lover Not A Fighter  (2:04)
15. The Carnabys - Jump And Dance  (2:37)
16. The Sorrows - Baby  (2:27)
17. The Alan Bown Set - Emergency 999  (2:29)
18. A Band Of Angels - (Accept My)Invitation  (3:03)
19. The Koobas - Somewhere In The NIght  (2:46)
20. Episode Six - Put Yourself In My Place  (2:31)
21. The Revolution - Shades Of Blue  (2:30)
22. Specters - Neighbour Neighbour  (2:45)
23. The Clique - She Ain't No Good  (2:20)
24. Of Wolves - Now  (1:55)
25. Tony Jackson & The Vibrations - You Beat Me The Punch  (2:54)
26. Peter Jay, The Jaywalkers - Parchman Farm  (3:02)
27. Cops'nRobbers - It's All Over Now Baby Blue  (3:38)


 Volume 3 


1. Riot Squad - Nevertheless  (1:58)
2. Jimmy Powell & Dimensions - I'm Looking For A Woman  (2:22)
3. Beatmen - You Can't Sit Down  (2:20)
4. Tony Dangerfield - I've Seen Such Thing  (2:29)
5. Van Dyke & B. - All I Want Is You  (2:40)
6. Hellions - Tomorrow Never Comes  (2:27)
7. Chapters - Can't Stop Thinking About Her  (1:51)
8. Thursdays Children - Just You  (3:00)
9. Keith Powell - It Was Easier To Hurt Her  (2:36)
10. Kenny Richard - The Tracker  (2:45)
11. Paddy, Klaus & Gibson - Quick Before They Catch Us  (2:05)
12. Uglys - End Of The Season  (2:52)
13. Factotums - Here Today  (2:47)
14. Episode Six - Love Hate Revenge  (2:57)
15. Riot Squad - I Take It We're Through  (2:51)
16. Don Cranes New Downliners - Roses  (1:49)
17. Steve Hammond - The World Wrapped Around My Neck  (3:16)
18. Paddy, Klaus & Gibson - Hey Teresa  (2:09)
19. Chris Curtis - Aggravation  (2:01)
20. Bystanders - Pattern People  (2:43)
21. Sorrows - Pink Purple Yellow Red  (2:50)
22. Knack, The (UK) - The Man From The Marriage Guidance Bureau  (3:48)
23. Long John Baldry - Stay With Me Baby  (3:28)
24. Mike Cotton Sound - Ain't Love Good  (2:39)
25. Onyx - You Gotta Be With Me  (2:36)
26. Status Quo - Make Me Stay A Little Bit Longer  (2:53)




6 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.