Tuesday, February 08, 2022

Various Artists - Guys Go Pop Volume 2 1966-1967 (@320)

 


Various Artists - Guys Go Pop Volume 2 1966-1967

Tracklist:

1.I Would Never Do That - Jimmy Boyd

2.Baby I Can't Stop Myself - Johnny Parris & Co.

3.How Many Times (Will I Send You Kisses?) - Arnie Corrado

4.Come On - Jay Traynor

5.(I'm Just a Boy) Looking for a Girl - Johnny Restivo

6.The Loser - Peter Courtney

7.When You Loved Me - Jerry Channing

8.Leave the Cryin' to Me - Christopher Robbins

9.The Bells - The Vogues

10.When I See You - Frontiers

11.So Young and So Fine - Jimmy Boyd

12.(I Don't Stand) a Ghost of a Chance with You - Arnie Corrado

13.Ordinary Morning - Russ Alquist

14.It Certainly Ain't a Nice Thing - Mickey Rooney Jr.

15.Stage Door - The Grads

16.She Wouldn't Hurt a Fly - Johnny Loren

17.Let Love Come Between Us - The Rubber Band

18.Look for the Rainbow - George McCannon III

19.Pictures Are My Only Souvenirs - Peter Courtney

20.My World - Arnie Corrado

21.The Merry Go Round Is Slowing You Down - Jay Traynor

22.Shadows - Christopher Robbins

23.Lonely Just Like Me - Jerry Channing

24.I Just Stand Here - The Sugarbeats

25.That Special Way - Gene Pitney

26.She Chased Me - Jimmy Boyd

27.I'll Run - Johnny Parris & Co.

28.For Crying Out Loud - Leon Martin

29.Run, Run Baby Run - Peter Jarrett & the Fifth Circle

30.Don't Go Back on Your Word - Arnie Corrado

31.Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow - Arnie Corrado


5 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.