Monday, April 18, 2022

Jackie Trent - Where Are You Now My Love [@320]

 


Tracklist:


1. Jackie Trent - Where Are You Now (My Love)

2. Jackie Trent - Open Your Heart

3. Jackie Trent - Everything Swings

4. Jackie Trent - Baby, Are You Puttin' Me On?

5. Jackie Trent - I Fall in Love With You Every Day

6. Jackie Trent - Remember Me

7. Jackie Trent - There, I've Said It Again

8. Jackie Trent - Our Song

9. Jackie Trent - Such a Small Love

10. Jackie Trent - Faces

11. Jackie Trent - Little Girl Blue

12. Jackie Trent - I Believe in You

13. Jackie Trent - I'm a Fool to Want You

14. Jackie Trent - Sweetest Sounds

15. Jackie Trent - Here's That Rainy Day

16. Jackie Trent - Stop Me and Buy One

17. Jackie Trent - Best Is Yet to Come

18. Jackie Trent - While the City Sleeps

19. Jackie Trent - Yesterdays

20. Jackie Trent - You Came a Long Way from St. Louis

21. Jackie Trent - It's Not Easy Loving You

22. Jackie Trent - Send Her Away

23. Jackie Trent - You Baby

24. Jackie Trent - If

25. Jackie Trent - With a Little Help from My Friends


5 comments:

  1. Wow! Another CD by singer Jackie Trent. I really like the English singers of the 50's/60's/70's. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muchas gracias, Cor, por este excelente disco.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.