Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Moxie Presents - VA - The Garage Zone


Vol.1 (16 / 39:20)


01.Jade - I'm Leaving You (2:56)
02.Beau Allen - Give Me Your Love (2:15)
3.4Th Amendment - Always Blue (1:25)
04.Eric And The Norsemen - Get It On (3:45)
05.The Society - High & Mighty (2:49)
06.Mercy Boys - Spoonfull (1:54)
07.Bruthers - Bad Love (1:11)
08.Michel And The French Canadians - Cause I Believe (2:13)
09.Belfast Gypsies - People Let's Freak Out (2:35)
10.Belfast Gypsies - Portland Town (3:22)
11.David And The Boys Next Door - Land O' Love (1:47)
12.Destiny's Children - For Me (1:57)
13.Destiny's Children - The Collectors (1:53)
14.Lincoln St. Exit - Sunny Sunday Dream (3:26)
15.Silk Winged Alliance - Hometown (2:47)
16.Silk Winged Alliance - Flashback (3:06)


 Vol.2 (16 / 38:46)




1.Tribu-Terrys - Leavin To Stay (2:32)
2.Xtreems - Substitute (2:49)
3.Razor's Edge - Get Yourself Together (2:25)
4.Robin And The Three Hoods - I Wanna Do It (1:55)
5.Robin And The Three Hoods - That's Tuff (2:02)
6.One Eyed Jacks - Love (2:31)
7.Sleepless Knights - You're Driving Me Crazy (2:16)
8.Revlons - Sugaree (2:09)
9.Shadow Casters - It'll Be Too Late (2:19)
10.Snobs - Buckle Shoe Stomp (2:14)
11.Snobs - Stand And Deliver (2:21)
12.Bassmen - I Need You (2:49)
13.Brakmen - Movin (2:40)
14.Brakmen - Minutes And Minutes (2:33)
15.Birdwatchers - I'm Gonna Love You Anyway (2:16)
16.Red Shepard And The Flock - She's A Grabber (2:54)


Vol.3 (16 / 39:09)


1.Things To Come - Dancer (2:39)
2.The Gamblers - Find Out What's Happening (2:16)
3.Johnny Fiore - Rock-A-Bye Baby (3:30)
4.unknown - Voodoo (2:30)
5.Eggheads - (Why Don't You Stop) Foolin' Around (1:55)
6.Stan Donn - Deep In Your Heart (2:16)
7.Shadden & The King Lears - All I Want Is You (2:23)
8.Murray The "K" - It's What's Happenin' Baby (2:31)
9.Five Cards Stud - Everybody Needs Somebody (2:36)
10.Rotations - Heavies (1:43)
11.Young Executives - Come On In Baby (2:01)
12.Things - My Love (2:41)
13.Terry Teen & The Tweaks - Pussy Galore (2:39)
14.Mother Tucker's Yellow Duck - I (3:11)
15.The Vacels - I'm Just A Poor Boy (2:07)
16.Great Scots - Ball & Chain (2:11)


 Vol.4 (16 / 39:19)




1.Jerry Raye & Fenwyck - Mindrocker (2:55)
2.Symon Grace & Tuesday Blues - You Won't Get Me Workin' (2:11)
3.Chosen People - Spread Your Lovin' Around (2:40)
4.Man-Dells - Bonnie (2:46)
5.Jimmy Solley - I Just Gotta Get A Little More Sleep (2:07)
6.Real Don Steele - Tina Delgado Is Alive (1:37)
7.Warlocks - I Go Crazy (2:41)
8.White Knights - Run, Run Baby (2:24)
9.Tiffany Shade - An Older Man (2:31)
10.Zephyrs - She's Lost You (2:26)
11.Children - You Got It (2:11)
12.Wanted - Here To Stay (2:36)
13.Bush - Don'y You Fret (1:53)
14.Basooties - You Didn't Try To Call Me (2:39)
15.Young Lions - We Better Get Along (2:34)
16.Dantes - 80-96 (3:08)





 

6 comments:

  1. Thanks, I used to have those on LP in the early 1980s. Dreadful sound sometimes, but we loved them. Does anybody have the Billy Fury CD "Three Saturdays with Billy Fury" on Top Sounds Records? These are BBC Radio 1968-69 live recordings. Best wishes, Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very rare, never seen before !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Never enough garage trash!

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.