VA - Midwest Garage Band Series - Kansas
01.The Roarin' Red Dogs - Open Up (2:04)
02.The Jesters of Kansas - Gloria (2:22)
03.Moby Dick & The Whalers - I Lover Her So (2:17)
04.The Fabulous Flippers - Harlem Shuffle (2:49)
05.The Thingies - It's a Long Way Down (2:03)
06.The Jerms - Love Light (2:30)
07.The Blue Things - Somebody Help Me (1:59)
08.The Roarin' Red Dogs - But It's Alright (3:07)
9.The Premiers - Crusin' (1:59)
10.The Fabulous Flippers - KOMA Radio Spot (1:08)
11.The Rising Sons - KOMA Radio Spot (1:04)
12.The Red Dogs - KOMA Radio Spot (1:07)
13.The Blue Things - KOMA Radio Spot (1:05)
14.The Fabulous Flippers - KOMA Radio Spot (1:01)
15.Spider And The Crabs - KOMA Radio Spot (0:42)
16.Kind Midas & The Mufflers - Louie Louie (3:27)
17.The Fabulous Flippers - I've Been Trying (2:39)
18.The Aargons - Do The Dog (2:31)
19.The Rain - I'm Free (3:16)
20.The Roarin' Red Dogs - We're Gonna Hate Ourselves (In the Morning) (2:24)
21.The Apostles - Dark Horse Blues (2:34)
22.Louie & The Leprechauns - Let's Move (3:25)
23.The Fabulous Flippers - I Don't Want to Cry (2:51)
24.The Tornadoes - Riot (1:39)
25.Eric & The Norsemen - Get It On (3:56)
26.Rodney & The Blazers - Short Fat Fannie (2:03)
27.The Dinks - Knocka Knocka Mow Mow (2:19)
28.The Pacesetters - Maybe I'm Lucky (1:49)
29.The Breakers - She's Bound To Put You Down (2:23)
30.The Moanin' Glories - She Took The Rain Out Of My Mind (2:31)


Thank you !
ReplyDeleteRare! Thanks Dmitrich for all the Garage Sampler today.
ReplyDeleteThanks
ReplyDeleteThank You.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Dmitrich
ReplyDelete