Vol. 01
01. King Perry - Everything's Gonna Be Alright Tonight
02. John Greer - I'm The Fat Man
03. Woo Woo Moore - Something's Wrong
04. Jimmie Nelson - Great Big Hunk Of Man
05. Al Jackson - Let's Drink Some Whiskey
06. Jesse Stone - Runaway
07. Ballin' Blues Band - Hush Your Lyin' Mouth
08. Mr. Swing - Beer Bottle Boogie
09. Johnny Otis - Court Room Blues
10. Earl Jackson - Woman Don't Want A Good Man No More
11. Vivian Verson - I Want To Know
12. Bob Kent - Oh Baby
13. Willie Johnson - Say Baby
14. Moohah - All Shook Out
15. Bob Kent - Korea
16. Mr. Swing - Gonna Bring My Baby Back
17. Rudy Greene - Wild Life
18. Dorothea Fleming - The Devil Is Mad
19. Ralph Wilson - What's Shakin'
20. Eddie Riff - My Baby's Gone Away
Vol. 02
01. Harmonica Slim - Going Back Home
02. Jimmy Anthony - Before Day In
03. Chris Allen - Tick Tock
04. Joe Hughes - Make Me Dance Lit
05. Tony Allan - Rockin' Shoes
06. Freddie Hall - She's An Upsett
07. Concords - You Can't Stay Here
08. Lowell Fulson - Cash Box Boogie
09. Lee Christy - My Heart Goes Diddely Bum
10. Mr. Rain - Who Dat
11. Bellnotes - Too Young Or Too Old
12. Tex Curtis - Shake Pretty Baby
13. Oliver Jones - What I Say
14. Jesse Allen - Let's Party
15. Ray Snead - I'm A Good Rockin'
16. H-Bomb Ferguson - I Love My Baby
17. Julian Dash - Preachin'
18. Joan Shaw - You Drive Me Crazy
19. Rufus Thomas - No More Dogging
20. The Royals - All Night Long
Vol. 03
01. Mary Deloatch - Straighten Him Out
02. Paul Gayten - Peter Blue And Jasper Too
03. Jack McVea - Wine-O
04. Stick McGhee - Drinkin' Wine Spo Dee O Dee
05. Ivory Joe Hunter - I Like It
06. Joe Turner - Long Down Dog
07. King Porter - Russel Street Hustle
08. Marie Well - Come On In
09. King Perry - Keep A Dollar In Your Pocket
10. Lowell Fulson - 9.30 Shuffle
11. Marylin Scott - I Want To Die Easy
12. Paul Gayten - Creole Gal
13. Anne Laurie - My Rough And Ready Man
14. Stick McGhee - Let's Do It
15. Ivory Joe Hunter - I Had A Girl
16. Joe Turner - My Gal's A Jockey
17. Marylin Scott - Rumors Of War
18. Stick McGhee - One Monkey Don't Stop The Show
19. Joe Turner - I Got Love For Sale
20. Mary Deloatch - The Lord's Gospel Train
Vol. 04
01. Joe Turner - Mad Blues
02. King Porter - Chitlin' Ball
03. King Perry - Leona's Boogie
04. Johnny Otis - Goomp Blues
05. Joe Swift - What's Your Name
06. Clarence Brown - Boogie Ramble
07. Wynonie Harris - Lollipop Mama
08. Billy Wright - After Dark Blue
09. Pearl Reaves - You Can't Stay
10. Big Mama Thornton - You Did Me
11. Madonna Martin - Rattlesnakin'
12. Honey Brown - Rockin' And Jumpin'
13. Joe Turner - Sally Zu Zazz
14. King Perry - Fat Mama
15. Madonna Martin - Madanna's Boo
16. Sheri Washington - Ain't Talkin'
17. Dell Graham - Work With It
18. Ann Carter - You Oughta Quit
19. King Perry - Wait Now
20. Ivory Joe Hunter - Siesta With
Vol. 05
01. Floyd Dixon - Real Lovin' Mama
02. Peppermint Harris - The Blues Pick On Me
03. Freddie Mitchell - Pony Expres
04. Tiny Grimes - Hey Now
05. Rocking Highlanders - Ho Ho Ho
06. Jimmy McCracklin - Just Won't Let Her Go
07. Joe Turner - Jumpin' Tonight
08. Luke Jones - Shuffin' Boogie
09. Paul Bascomb - Mumbles Blues
10. Floyd Dixon - Wine Wine Wine
11. Joe Turner - Adam Bit The Apple
12. Tiny Grimes - Drinking Beer
13. Jimmy McCracklin - Gotta Cut Out
14. Floyd Dixon - Ooh Little Girl
15. Joe Turner - Blues Jump The Rabbit
16. Tiny Grimes - Hey Mr. J. B.
17. Jimmy McCracklin - She Felt Too Good
18. Charlie & Ray - Oh Gee Oh Wee
19. Gene & Eunice - I Gotta Go Home
20. Jimmy Mc Cracklin - I Wanna Make Love To You
Vol. 06
01. Jewel King - 3 X 7 = 21
02. Oscar & Jeanette - Hey Girl
03. G A S - Seven To Eleven
04. The Hearts - It's Me
05. H-Bomb Ferguson - Rock H-Bomb
06. Bobby & Ron - You're Mine
07. Lula Reed - Sick And Tired
08. Sonny Walker - The Undertaker
09. Jackie Brenston - Much Later
10. Harmon Jones - Lookin' For My
11. The Crawfords - I Ain't Guilty
12. Table Topper - Talk To Me Baby
13. Mr. Ruffin - Bring It On Back
14. J. L. John - Bloddy Tears
15. Slim - A Thing You Gotta Face
16. Big Daddy - I Think You're Lying
17. Sherman Evans - Yo Yo
18. Phil Flowers - Twisting Beat
19. Papa Joe - Looking For My Baby
20. Freddie Clark - Beggin' Papa
Vol. 07
01. The Bees - Tough Enough
02. Rufus Thomas - Easy Livin' Plan
03. Wally Mercer - Rock Around
04. Team Mates - Crazy Baby
05. Jackie Brenston - Trouble Up The Road
06. The Blues Rockers - Calling All Cows
07. Kip Anderson - I Wanna Be The Only One
08. Buddy Rogers - Mad At You
09. Bobby Bland - You Got Me
10. Johnnie Cook - Try Your Love
11. Sherman Evans - I Don't Care
12. Otis Blackwell - You Move Me
13. Finney Mo - Shake That Thing
14. Doc Palmer - Bye Baby Bye
15. Jackie Dunham - All Around The World
16. Mojo Watson - Blood Hound
17. Pork Chops - Everything Is Cool
18. Tender Slim - Don't Cut Out On Me
19. The Premiers - Run Along Baby
20. Buster Brown - Sugar Babe
Vol. 08
01. Marty Lewis - Satisfied With My Lovin'
02. Sammy 'T' - Good Rockin` Mama
03. Kid Thomas - Wolf Pack
04. Big Boy Groves - I Got A New Car
05. Albert Washington - Ramble
06. Roy Perkins - Bye Bye Baby
07. H-Bomb Ferguson - She Don't Want Me
08. Lord Tennison - The Dance
09. Earl Gaines - No Do You Hear
10. Howlin` Wolf - Down In The Bottom
11. Sammy - Slowly Loosin' My Mind
12. Fred Hall - Can't This Be Mine
13. Laurie Tate - Rock Me Daddy
14. L. Sundown - Mojo Man
15. Smokey Joe - Start All Over Again
16. Brown & Brooks - Sleeping In An Ocean Of Tears
17. Prince Ch. - Come On Home
18. James Reed - You Better Hold Me
19. Little Walter - Roller Coaster
20. W. King - Big Leg Woman
Vol. 09
01. Joe Turner - I Love My Baby
02. Elmo Nixon - Forgive Me Baby
03. Bernie Hardison - Love Me Baby
04. Doc Gaddy - Evil Man Blues
05. Jimmy Williams - Big Legged Woman
06. Max Bailey - Betty Jane
07. Mr. Sad Head - Make Haste
08. Gene Parrish - Dream Blues
09. Earl Williams - Let's Make Love Tonight
10. B.T. Lynn - Rampaging Mama
11. Pat Valdeler - Baby Rock Me
12. L. C. Williams - Shout Baby Shout
13. Max Bailey - Love Me Pretty Baby
14. Lee Graves - Papa Said Yes
15. Moohah - Candy
16. Dave Bartholomew - Good Jax Bo
17. King Perry - Come Back Baby
18. So Worried
19. Ooooh Baby
20. Come On Rock Little Girl
Vol. 10
01. J. D. Edwards - Hobo
02. Barons - Who's In The Shack
03. Arthur Gunter - We're Gonna Shake
04. Otis Spann - It Must Have Been The Devil
05. Johnny Jones - Hoy Hoy
06. Jessie Hill - Oogsey Moo
07. Bobby Long - Jersey City
08. Louisiana Red - Ride On Red
09. Junior Wells - Little By Little
10. Harold Burrage - She Knocks Me Out
11. Jack Dupree - Nasty Boogie
12. Vincent Franks - Vincent's Boogie
13. Little Sonny - Back Shack Track
14. Little Larry - Ride With Me
15. Idols - The Prowler
16. Sly Fox - Hoo Doo Say
17. Little Willie John - Leave My Kitten Alone
18. Stomp Gordon - Ride Superman Ride
19. Lightnin' Hopkins - Hip Hit Record Man
20. Jimmy Liggins - I Ain't Drunk
Vol. 11
01. Magic Sam - 21 Days In Jail
02. Eddie Clearwater - I Was Gone
03. Sam Myers - You Don't Have To Go
04. V & B - They Just Rockin'
05. Al Calloway - Uncle John
06. Eddie Burns - Hard Hearted Woman
07. Al Braggs - Chase 'em Tom Cat
08. The Creeps - The Thing
09. Five Dollars - How To Do The Bacon Fat
10. Morris Bailey - Tell Me Why
11. Willie Nix - Just Can't Stay
12. Carrie Grant - Mish Mash
13. Brownie Mcghee - Anna Mae
14. Bobo Jenkins - Sea Sick And Water Bound
15. Chip Nelson - Honey For Sale
16. Les Cooper - Dig Yourself
17. Eddie Clearwater - Twist Like This
18. Babs Gonzales - House Rent Party
19. Doctor Ross - San Francisco Breakdown
20. Wailin´ Bethea - Rockin' In The Jungle
Vol. 12
01. Robert Lockwood - Dig Myself A Hole
02. Jimmy Liggins - Talking That Talk
03. Neil Darrow - She's A Fine Chic
04. Mule Thomas - Blow My Baby Back
05. Jimmy Ty - Twisting Linda
06. Babs Gonzalez - She's Just Right For Me
07. George Young - Buggin' Baby
08. Otis Hinton - Walking Down Hill
09. Stomp Gordon - The Grind
10. Dennis Binder - She's Something Else
11. Dirty Red - Mother Fuyer
12. Sugar & Sweet - Do The Dive
13. El Capris - Ivy League Clean
14. Tabby Thomas - Church Members Ball
15. Walkin' Willie - Blow Little Willie
16. Fairlaines - Johnny Rhythm
17. Joe August - Strange Things Happening
18. Phil Flowers - Twisting Beat
19. Chase Canfil - Woke Up This Morning
20. Sultans - You Got Me Goin'
Vol. 13
01. Johnny Duke - Oh Oh Mojo
02. Billy Gayles - Take Your Fine Frame Home
03. Hop Wilson - Chicken Stuff
04. TV Slim - My Baby's Gone
05. Lorin Dean - Fi Fo Fum
06. Fred Coaster - Be My Love
07. Cl. Harrison - Rock In The Groove
08. Guitar Frank - Wild Track
09. TV Slim - Flat Foot Sam
10. Mr. Bo - I'm Leaving This Town
11. Eugene Jefferson - A Pretty Girl Dressed In Brown
12. Mabel Franklin - Let's Do The Wiggle
13. Ch. Sheffield - Shoo Shoo Chicken
14. Jesse Mae - Don't Freeze On Me
15. Lucky 7 - She Just Won't Be True
16. Bill Johnson - It's Too Late
17. Tucker Coles - House Rocker's Jamboree
18. Jesse Allen - Rock This Morning
19. Fletcher Smith - Brandnew Neighborhood
20. Jimmy Milner - Nobles Shuffle
Vol. 14
01. B. Taylor - Unwelcome
02. Madman Taylor - Dig Daddy Slac
03. Willie Johnson - Got The Boogi
04. Tom Douglas - Raid On Cedar St
05. Nicky Lee - Rock And Roll The
06. Erline Harris - Long Tall Papa
07. Ch. Davis - San Quentin Bait
08. Arbee Stidham - Anytime You Ca
09. Pee Wee Barnum - Rockin' Rhyth
10. Billy Wright - Man's Brand Boo11. Jesse Thomas - Cool Kind Lover
12. Al Franklin - Down On The Farm
13. Piano Slim - Lot Of Shakin' Lo
14. Harmon Jones - Pack Your Cloth
15. Sandra Grimms - Hallelujah Roc
16. Tommy Moore - I Ain't Botherin
17. Percy Welch - Nursery Rhyme Ro
18. Barbara Lynn Ozen - Oh Baby
19. Percy Welch - Back Door Man
20. Duke Jenkins - The Duke Walks
Vol. 15
01. Eddie Carroll - Woo Woo Baby
02. Tommy Moore - Your Car Machine
03. Louis Payne - That's Allright
04. Baby Wayne - That's Where It's
05. Stick Mc Ghee - Meet You In Th
06. Albert Collins - Collins' Shuf
07. Ray Snead - Let's Ball
08. Mr. Sad Head - Sad Head Blues
09. Charlie Brentley - Moving On N
10. Ford Nelson - Little Annie
11. Fats Witherspoon - Hook Line A
12. T. J. Fowler - Tell Me What's
13. Jimmie Crawford - That Ain't R
14. Ray Snead - Fade Away Baby
15. Bob Williams - Talk To Me
16. Melvin Smith - California Baby
17. Leon Tarver - Somebody Help Me
18. Joe Jones - Will Call
19. Gene Parrish - Screamin' In My
20. Herman Manzy - I'm Your Rockin
%20%20@320.jpg)
@DYR The link is not active
ReplyDeleteMy mistake. The link is working now.
ReplyDeleteSorry and Greatings DoYouRemember.
Thanks for that and thanks for the series too...
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteThis is a fabulous set of music. Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteGood morning.....it's possible re-up? From Spain many thanks in advance
ReplyDeleteSorry for repeat....Good morning.....it's possible re-up? From Spain many thanks in advance.
ReplyDelete@DoYouRemember
ReplyDeleteHi Nico
I'd like to join the request to update the links. Unfortunately, I missed it. My friend, please take the time to help us.
We are all a-twitter with anticipation!
ReplyDeleteHi to all
ReplyDeleteI have a collection of Rhythm & Blues Goes Rock 'n Roll, Vol. 1 and Vol. 2 to 15 CDs in each volume. But the tracklist is different from this collection. The design of the first volume is identical, so I assume that these are different release years. I will post the full track list and if there is any interest, I will open links to this collection...
https://pixeldrain.com/u/CrmUXd4Z
@Dmitrich can you put the links for your collection? Thanks in advance. Best regards.
DeleteCould new links be posted please. I just found this page.
DeleteFILE NOT FOUND- BINOCULOR GUY
ReplyDeleteWell, if you read the comments above, what conclusion can you draw? Personally, I did - no one has been interested in my offer yet. Therefore, you need to wait for DoYouRemember to update the links to his original post. He's the author, but I don't have an his archive.
DeleteGood morning. Many thanks for your interest.
DeleteI have Rhythm & Blues Goes Rock 'n Roll, Vol1-5 but the tracklists and art are completely different. If that helps. And I'm interested!
ReplyDelete@geriatrix
DeleteI have a request for you. If your track list corresponds to the 15-volumes edition, could you share it with us?
Hi Dmitrich I have your 30 cd set. But I split it up to artist files. Do you see much duplication with this set? I hope DYR sees this interest.
ReplyDeleteHi there! It seems like I missed these fabulous dl first time around. Can you please re-up!! //Roffe
ReplyDeleteVA - Rhythm & Blues Goes Rock 'n Roll, Vol. 1 & 2 (30 Cd's) @ 320 (2002)
ReplyDeletehttps://www.discogs.com/release/2627724-Various-Rhythm-Blues-Goes-Rock-n-Roll-Volume-1
https://www.discogs.com/release/2674637-Various-Rhythm-Blues-Goes-Rock-N-Roll-Volume-2
=======================================================
Volume 1 - https://pixeldrain.com/u/D6DqCBHy
Volume 2 - https://pixeldrain.com/u/LhEZW2VT
Thank you. Please bring back the chat box as it was with no changes and see if it works out. I think killing it for one bad apple was overkill
DeleteHi Paul
DeleteI don't even know how to respond to you this time... I've already replied to two of your comments, but you apparently didn't read my answers. I'll repeat myself one last time and send you a personal email.
Resuming the chat requires certain conditions, primarily pre-moderation or at least constant monitoring of messages. Otherwise, I'm 100% certain, the same mess will result, for which I really don't want to be responsible and I"m no longer have any desire to do this personally. I'm interested enough in working on my blog.
In response to your offer, I have a question... Would you or someone else agree to moderate the messages themselves? If so, I'll grant full access to the chat control panel and open up the blog administration so I don't have to create a new website. So far, only one person (George) has responded to my similar offers, but I think at least two or three people are needed to monitor chat requests. Preferably someone who shared music, or someone I've known and trusted for a long time... This is one option.
Another option is if you or someone else creates two chats on one account cbox.ws . Becoming the chat administrator with full control over its content. I'll adjust the widget's HTML code to match the blog interface.
So... To implement the "Let's bring back the chat box as it was" ideain the first option. , we need 2-3 people willing to monitor chat messages and a co-administrator of the blog itself. And then we'll "see if it works as it was used to"...
This offer is open to everyone, subject to the conditions described above (!!!).
What do you think? Are you willing to take on this matter yourself ? Would anyone agree?
Contact us at - oldmelodiesteam@gmail.com
Thanks a lot for the quick response!! //Roffe
ReplyDeleteGood morning... Dmitrich... simply... Thank you. I'll download it. Best regards.
ReplyDeleteBig Thanks for vol 1 & 2 download links!
ReplyDeleteThank You Very Much
ReplyDeleteRhythm & Blues Goes Rock 'n Roll, Volume 2 - CD 1
ReplyDelete01. King Perry - Everything's Gonna Be Alright Tonight
10. Earl Jackson - Woman Don't Want A Good Man No More
They are missing!