Dick Clark was an American television personality , best known for hosting American Bandstand (V Series
1952–1989). Clark hosts a daily to weekly dance show that features the latest hit music for the attending teens to dance to. In addition, the show has performances by popular musicians and audience members rate songs.
The Keymen as backing band for Dick Clark's Bandstand. They seem to have released some of their own music as well as covers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Bandstand
===========================================================
Dance With Dick Clark (Volume One) 1958
01. The Keymen - Willie And The Hand Jive (1:53)
02. The Keymen - Drifting And Dreaming (2:20)
03. The Keymen - Gazackstahagen (1:57)
04. The Keymen - Short Fat Fanny (2:16)
05. The Keymen - Dawn (2:48)
06. The Keymen - Love Is Strange (2:35)
07. The Keymen - Isle Of Capri (2:25)
08. The Keymen - Miss You (2:17)
09. The Keymen - Goggles (2:06)
10. The Keymen - Sentimental Journey (2:32)
11. The Keymen - Like Help Man (2:11)
12. The Keymen - Long Tall Sally (2:17)
This Is My Beat! Dance With Dick Clark (Vol. 2) 1959
01. The Keymen - Southland (2:36)
02. The Keymen - I'll See You In My Dreams (2:55)
03. The Keymen - Camilia (2:07)
04. The Keymen - Whole Lotta Shakin' Going On (3:04)
05. The Keymen - Blueberry Hill (2:29)
06. The Keymen - Foot Jive (2:22)
07. The Keymen - Walk Little Willie (2:11)
08. The Keymen - Venus (2:31)
09. The Keymen - Yakety Yak (2:11)
10. The Keymen - Tennessee Waltz (2:46)
11. The Keymen - Cha Cha Marcha Conga (2:26)
12. The Keymen - Duane's Stroll (3:08)



I bought these two LPs about 30 years ago on a whim. Great! Tremendous instrumental rock n roll!
ReplyDeleteHello Dmitrich, many thanks for your offer of rare 60s albums.I like your Web side since years and it is very sad that the Chat for sharing is closed! I have a question : a lot of older Download links on your side didn`t work no more.Often M???Thanks for an reaction and answer!!!Many greetings ThomasEGA Links. Is it possible to ask you from time to time for a new link when an older album link didn`t work??? where should I ask: in the comments of the album I search or like here the actually offer and comment.Thanks for your help and reaction and answer!!!Many greetings Thomas
ReplyDeleteHi Tom
ReplyDeleteYou can mark up requests anywhere: in the comments under the original post, or in the comments of the last post with a link to the original blog post. One condition is not to make more than 1-2 requests per week. You remember why the Cbox chat became unfriendly in the first place, which eventually led to the closure of the entire project... So, please - 1-2 requests per week, anywhere.I'll either queue up the rest, or just (no offense) ignore it. I wish you all the best. Good luck.
Hello Dmitrich, many thanks for your answer and help. I will use it only one or two times a week!!!.Can you please give a new link for: CD Michigan Mayhem! Vol.1 https://allmusic-wingsofdream.blogspot.com/2012/01/va-michigan-mayhem-vol1_28.html Thanks Greetings Tom
ReplyDeleteThank You
ReplyDelete