Tuesday, October 14, 2025

V.A. Decca Beat Rarities Vols 1 - 5


Repost


 Well today we start a new adventure. It is a rare collection of singles from the famous British label "Decca", consisting of forty volumes, which, in order not to make its publication eternal, I will insert five at a time.

This collection was made by the "PCR" seal, and as a curiosity I will say that no information is found today. Although, I remember that a few years ago on "Discogs" this collection and this label did appear. I don't know what the reason for that disappearance is, but I think that with a little imagination you can guess.
In the collection you will find approximately 600 singles by the most varied artists of the label, some unknown, but many that all of you will know.
It is an essential collection to better understand the music of those distant years, ideal for when you are bored and do not know what to listen to, this never fails

Vol.1 

01 - Cyan 3 - Since I Lost My Baby          
02 - Cyan 3 - Face Of A Lover               
03 - Checkmates - Around                    
04 - Checkmates - I've Got To Know Now      
05 - Checkmates - Sticks And Stones         
06 - Checkmates - Please Listen To Me       
07 - Classmates - Let's Get Together Tonight.mp3
08 - Classmates - Its No Game               
09 - Classmates - Go Tell It To The Mountain.mp3
10 - Classmates - Give Me A Girl            
11 - Classmates - In Morocco                
12 - Classmates - I Feel                    
13 - Chances - Everybody's Laughing         
14 - Chances - Tell Me                      
15 - Cymerons - I'll Be There               
16 - Cymerons - Making Love To Another      
17 - Chasers - Hey Little Girl              
18 - Chasers - That's What They Call Love   
19 - Hillsiders - Please Be My Love         
20 - Hillsiders - The Childrens Song        
21 - Mojos - Coming On To Cry               
22 - Mojos - That's The Way It Goes         
23 - Orchids - Gonna Make Him Mine          
24 - Orchids - Stay At Home                 
25 - Redcaps - Shout                        
26 - Redcaps - Little Things You Do         
27 - Redcaps - Talking About You            
28 - Redcaps - Come On Girl                 
29 - Redcaps - Mighty Fine Girl             
30 - Redcaps - Funny Things  


Vol. 2

01 - Mark iv - Hurt me if you will                         
02 - Mark iv - I'm leaving                                 
03 - Beat stalkers - Everybody's talking about my baby     
04 - Beat stalkers - Mr disappointed                       
05 - Beat stalkers - Left right left                       
06 - Beat stalkers - You better get a hold on              
07 - Beat stalkers - A love like yours                     
08 - Beat stalkers - Baseline                              
09 - Neil landon - Waiting here for someone                
10 - Neil landon - I've got nothing to lose                
11 - Bo street runners - Bo street runner                  
12 - Bo street runners - Tell me                           
13 - Chucks - Loo be loo                                   
14 - Chucks - Any time is the right time                   
15 - Clayton squares - As tears fell                       
16 - Clayton squares - Come and get it                     
17 - Crying shames - Please stay                           
18 - Crying shames - What's new pussy cat                  
19 - Dennison - Walking the dog                            
20 - Dennison - You don't know what love is                
21 - Dennison - Lucy                                       
22 - Dennison - Nobody like my baby                        
23 - Lee curtis and the all stars - Let's stomp            
24 - Lee curtis and the all stars - Poor unlucky me        
25 - Lee curtis and the all stars - What about me          
26 - Lee curtis and the all stars - I've got my eyes on you
27 - Flies - I'm not your stepping stone                   
28 - Flies - Talk to me                                    
29 - Flies - House of love                                 
30 - Flies - It had to be you  


Vol. 3

01 - The Fortunes - Summertime Summertime                     
02 - The Fortunes - I Love Her Still                           
03 - The Fortunes - Caroline                                
04 - The Fortunes - If You Dont Want Me Now                        
05 - The Fortunes - Come On Girl 
06 - The Fortunes - I Like The Look Of You        
07 - Force West - I Can't Give What I Haven't Got            
08 - Force West - Why Won't She Stay                               
09 - The Rolling Stones - Come On                               
10 - The Rolling Stones - I Want To Be Loved                    
11 - The Rolling Stones - Poison Ivy - Decca                  
12 - The Rolling Stones - Fortune Teller              
13 - The Gobbledegooks - Where Have You Been                      
14 - The Gobbledegooks - Now And Again                            
15 - The Applejacks - Tell Me When                               
16 - The Applejacks - Baby Jane                                   
17 - The Applejacks - Like Dreamers Do                           
18 - The Applejacks - (Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom) Everybody Fall Down 
19 - The Big Three - Some Other Guy                            
20 - The Big Three - Let True Love Begin                        
21 - The Big Three - I'm With You                               
22 - The Big Three - Peanut Butter                               
23 - The Artwoods - Sweet Mary                                    
24 - The Artwoods - If I Ever Get My Hands On You                  
25 - The Artwoods - Goodbye Sister                               
26 - The Artwoods - She Knows What To Do                         
27 - The Habits - Need You                                                     
28 - The Habits - Elbow Baby                                       
29 - Unit Four Plus Two - Sorrow And Pain                       
30 - Unit Four Plus Two - The Lonely Valley                 


Vol. 4

01 - The Chrokess - You've Done It Again Little Girl 
02 - The Chrokees - Girl Girl Girl                   
03 - The Emeralds - King Lonely The Blue             
04 - The Emeralds - Someone Else's Fool              
05 - Bern Elliott - Money                            
06 - Bern Elliott - Nobody But Me                    
07 - Bern Elliott - Everybody Needs A Little Love    
08 - Bern Elliott - New Orleans                      
09 - Bern Elliott - What Do You Want With My Baby    
10 - Bern Elliott - Good Times                       
11 - The Gamblers - You Really Got A Hold On Me      
12 - The Gamblers - Can I See You Tonight            
13 - The Knack - Who'll Be The Next In Line          
14 - The Knack - She Ain't No Good                   
15 - The Knack - It's Love Baby                      
16 - The Knack - Time Time Time                      
17 - The Mockingbirds - One By One                   
18 - The Mockingbirds - Lovingly Yours               
19 - Lulu - Here Comes The Night                     
20 - Lulu - That's Really Some Good                  
21 - The Big Three - By The Way                      
22 - The Big Three - Cavern Stomp                    
23 - The Big Three - You've Gotta Keep Her Under Hand
24 - The Big Three - If You Ever Change Your Mind    
25 - The Mojos - Forever                             
26 - The Mojos - They Say                            
27 - The Mojos - Everything's Alright                
28 - The Mojos - Give Your Lovin' To Me              
29 - The Moody Blues - Lose Your Money               
30 - The Moody Blues - Steal Your Heart Away    


Vol. 5

01 - The Quotations - Love You All Over Again            
02 - The Quotations - Alright Baby                       
03 - The Moody Blues - Go Now                            
04 - The Moody Blues - It's Easy Child                   
05 - The Small Faces - What'cha Gonna Do About It        
06 - The Small Faces - What's A Matter Baby              
07 - The Small Faces - I've Got Mine                     
08 - The Small Faces - It's Too Late                     
09 - The Small Faces - Sha La La La Lee                  
10 - The Small Faces - Grow Your Own                     
11 - The Mighty Avengers - Blue Turns To Grey            
12 - The Mighty Avengers - I'm Lost Without You          
13 - The Poets - Now We're Through                       
14 - The Poets - There Are Some                          
15 - The Poets - That's The Way It's Got To Be           
16 - The Poets - I'll Cry With The Moon                  
17 - The Marauders - Lucille                             
18 - The Marauders - Little Egypt                        
19 - The Marauders - That's What I Want                  
20 - The Marauders - Hey What'd You Say                  
21 - The Thyrds - Hide 'n' Seek                          
22 - The Thyrds - No Time Like The Present               
23 - Brian Poole And The Tremeloes - Twist And Shout     
24 - Brian Poole And The Tremeloes - We Know             
25 - Brian Poole And The Tremeloes - I Wish I Could Dance
26 - Brian Poole And The Tremeloes - Candy Man           
27 - The Untamed - So Long                               
28 - The Untamed - Just Wait                             
29 - Unit 4+2 - Concrete And Clay                        
30 - Unit 4+2 - When I Fall In Love 


***

Thanks to original uploader

22 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot, looking forward to checking this out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend Gummo:
      You sure like this collection, it is extremely exciting.
      Take it easy, it's 40 volumes
      Cheers
      Jose

      Delete
  2. Mon ami Jose,
    Great idea and great collection, indeed! Even I have yet a grand part of these songs, I may discover a lot of things(comment without use of google translate, ja ja ja).
    Amical salut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mon ami Racati.
      estas hecho un crack con los idiomas, y yo lo mismo, todo esto sin el translate.
      Esta colección la tengo para cuando no sabes que escuchar y te apetece pasar un buen rato, a veces me escucho varios volumenes seguidos. Ideal para digerir los truños que te comes con mis posts en otros blogs y las derrotas del Barça (y del Huesca).
      Amical salut (esto si que es del translate)
      Jose

      Delete
    2. Ya veo que ahora hasta hablas aleman. Pa cuando el ruso y el japones?

      Delete
    3. Друг Рачати.
      Этот язык очень простой, посмотрите:
      ПСЖ выиграет Лигу чемпионов, а «Барселона» выйдет на второе место.
      Привет
      Хосе

      Delete
  3. Hola Jose,
    40 volúmenes dices? madre mía. ¿Se irán publicando por aquí el resto?
    Gracias

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mi buen amigo Commendatore.
      Si,poco a poco irán apareciendo los cuarenta volumennes. Es una serie muy pareja, pues ningún volumen destaca sobre los otros.
      Ideal para pasar agradables momentos.
      Hasta pronto.
      Jose

      Delete
  4. Some top notch British Beat there.. cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend Gary
      This is a collection of the most important British label of the decade, full of good singles. A delight!
      Thanks for your vist
      José

      Delete
  5. Hi Lemonflag:
    Thanks for your visit.Enjoy!.
    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jose
    Looking forward to this collection. I would vote for EMI to be the most important label, but everyone has their own opinion.

    Vol 3 is missing track 27, any chance you have it? I know sometimes things are not your rip and it may just be missing. No worries, we still have 35 vols to go. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, friend.
      Thanks for the notice of the missing song.
      Is here:
      27 - The Habits - Need You (1966)
      https://www.mediafire.com/file/rj5d2yxl48ifj6e/27+-+The+Habits+-+Need+You+(1966).mp3/file

      Possibly EMI is the most important, but on beat sounds, I think Decca had better recordings.

      Cheers
      José

      Delete
    2. buenas noches podrias decirme donde estan los links

      Delete
  7. Amigo Rolo
    Los links están en el muñeco con la flecha que está al final del post.
    Que lo disfrutes.
    Jose

    ReplyDelete
  8. bue4nas tardes links por favor

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hola.
      Ya te he dicho, pincha en la imagen del muñeco.Saludos
      Jose

      Delete
  9. Thanks Old Melodies y gracias Jose K. for this extense series and it's re-up.

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.