Various – Oil Stainsmade in USA strictly limited edition, individually numbered, sixties garage compilation of unknown USA tracks
Oil Stains Vol. 1
01. The Immigrants - 225 Blues (2:28)
02. Thunderbirds - Just Let Me Know (2:15)
03. The Escorts - The Last Time (2:51)
04. The Tempos - You're Gonna Miss Me (2:02)
05. Hermon Knights - Don't Bring Me Down (4:05)
06. X-Cellents - Walk Slowly Away (2:55)
07. Thee Muffins - Not Fade Away (2:22)
08. The Oxford Five - The World I've Planned (2:15)
09. The Savages - Quiet Town (2:31)
10. The Ones - Mister, You're A Better Man Than I (3:23)
11. The Foul Dogs - I'm A Man (2:29)
12. P.J. Orion And The Magnates - We Gotta Get Out Of This Place (3:05)
13. The Fugitives - Said Goodbye (2:02)
14. The Invictas - Do It (2:13)
Oil Stains Vol. 2
01. The Weekenders - Spring Weekend '65 (2:35)
02. The Spiffys - Dreams (2:23)
03. The Stowaways - Just A Toy (3:03)
04. The Best - You Meant Nothing To Me (3:04)
05. Society's Children - I'll Find A Way (2:23)
06. Hard To Believe - Hard To Believe (1:50)
07. Bobby J. & The Generations - Lost In Time (2:21)
08. The Day After - The Graduate (2:29)
09. The Sixpence - Got A Girl (2:53)
10. I.D.E.C. - Blues Theme (2:23)
11. Noblemen - Under My Thumb (2:39)
12. Grandma's Rockers - Talk Talk (1:48)
13. The Summer Sounds - When Autumn Leaves Turn Brown (4:21)
14. The Night Riders - Journey To The Stars (2:27)



Many thanks.
ReplyDelete