It's third solo recording and most commercially successful album, "Dream Of A Child". This album, released on the Portrait label in 1978, was the first to be produced by Cummings himself and featured the hits, "Break It To Them Gently" and " I Will Play A Rhapsody." The album also contains Cummings interpretations of the classic Sam & Dave hit "Hold On I'm Coming" and Percy Sledge's "When A Man Loves A Woman." "Dream Of A Child" sold triple platinum status in Canada and remains Cummings most popular and best selling U.S. release.
1. Burton Cummings - Break It To Them Gently
2. Burton Cummings - Hold On, I'm Comin'
3. Burton Cummings - I Will Play A Rhapsody
4. Burton Cummings - Wait By The Water
5. Burton Cummings - When A Man Loves A Woman
6. Burton Cummings - Shiny Stockings
7. Burton Cummings - Guns, Guns, Guns
8. Burton Cummings - Takes A Fool To Love A Fool
9. Burton Cummings - Meanin' So Much
10. Burton Cummings - It All Comes Together
11. Burton Cummings - Roll With The Punches
12. Burton Cummings - Dream Of A Child


Greatful voice. Many thanks for this Album in lossless!!
ReplyDeleteAn unexpected surprise. Great talent, one-of-a-kind voice.
ReplyDeleteThank You
ReplyDeleteVery good. Thank you
ReplyDeleteThank you.
ReplyDelete