Have a nice weekend with 54 Vintage Goodies
VA - Hit n Miss: Mix Vintage Goodies (2024)
1. The Shadows - Apache
2. Bobby "Boris" Pickett - Monster Mash
3. Chris Montez - Let's Dance
4. Jimmie Rodgers - Oh Oh I'm Falling in Love Again
5. The Cleftones - You Baby You
6. The Chordettes - Mr. Sandman
7. Cliff Richard - Move It
8. Chuck Berry - School Day
9. The Cleftones - Heart and Soul
10. Cliff Richard - High Class Baby
11. The Capris - There's a Moon out Tonight
12. The Dovells - Bristol Stomp
13. The Dreamlovers - When We Get Married
14. The Drifters - Stranger on the Shore
15. Frankie Lymon - Why Do Fools Fall in Love
16. Dickie Pride - Betty Betty (Go Steady with Me)
17. Dave Sampson - Sweet Dreams
18. Ricky Valance - Tell Laura I Love Her
19. Helen Shapiro - Walking Back to Happiness
20. The Chords - Sh-Boom
21. The Shadows - Feelin' Fine
22. Eddie Cooley - Priscilla
23. Huey "Piano" Smith - High Blood Pressure
24. Lavern Baker - Jim Dandy
25. Chan Romero - The Hippy Hippy Shake
26. The Chordettes - Lollipop
27. The Shadows - Teenage Love
28. The G-Clefs - Ka-Ding Dong
29. Ivory Joe Hunter - Since I Met You Baby
30. The Marcels - Blue Moon
31. Johnny Duncan - Last Train to San Fernando
32. The John Barry Seven - Hit and Miss
33. The Regents - Barbara Ann
34. Paul Anka - Diana
35. Ronnie Hawkins - Mary Lou
36. Bobby Rydell - Wild One
37. Chubby Checker - The Twist
38. Jimmy Bowen - I'm Stickin with You
39. Huey "Piano" Smith - Don't You Just Know It
40. The Olympics - Hully Gully
41. Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers - I'm Not a Juvenile Delinquent
42. Jimmy Crawford - I Love How You Love Me
43. Ivory Joe Hunter - You Can't Stop This Rocking and Rolling
44. Jimmy Jackson - River Line
45. The Crows - Gee
46. Chubby Checker - Let's Twist Again
47. Linda Scott - I've Told Very Little Star
48. Tony Crombie & His Rockets - Shortnin Bread Rock
49. Charlie Gracie - The Race
50. Ruth Brown - Lucky Lips
51. The Shadows - Fbi
52. Helen Shapiro - You Don't Know
53. Paul Anka - Put Your Head on My Shoulder
54. Michael Holliday - Stairway of Love


Same To You And Thanks Greetings
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot for this one
ReplyDeleteDankeschön und ich wünsche auch ein Schönes Wochenende
ReplyDeleteDankeschön und ein schönes Wochenende
ReplyDeletethank you
ReplyDeletethank you
ReplyDeleteThank You
ReplyDeleteMany thanks.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
ReplyDeleteTHANKS
ReplyDeleteThank you Dmitrich.
ReplyDeleteMany thanks
ReplyDeleteThanks! Greetings
ReplyDeleteThanks! Greetings
ReplyDelete