1958-1962
Jamies - Searching
For You
Jamies - Summertime,
Summertime
Eileen Rodgers - A
Little Bit Bluer
Al Saxon - Piper Of
Love
Johnnie Lee - Cindy
Lou
Johnny Carson - First
Proposal
Allisons - Are You
Sure
Allisons - There's
One Thing More
Johnnie Lee - Lonely
Joe
Cal Danger - Restless
Allisons - Sugar Love
Patti Lynn - Tell
Me,Telstar
Four Coins - My One
Sin
Roy Hamilton - Don't
Let Go
Roy Hamilton - Crazy
Feelin'
Gary Lane - How Wrong
Can You Be
Brad Newman - Someone
To Love
Brad Newman - This
Time It's Love
Allisons - Lessons In
Love
Allisons - Oh My Love
1963-1964
Sheila Guthrie -
Mirror Mirror
Bobby Allen - Here Comes
The Bride
Alice Babs - After
You're Gone
Merseybeats - It's
Love That Really Counts
Dora Bryan - All I
Want For Christmas Is A Beatle
Merseybeats - I Think
of You
Allisons - From Now
On
Allisons - It Doesn't
Matter Anymore
Eden Kane - Boys cry
Mary May - Anyone who
had a heart
Brian Diamond &
The Cutters - Shout Shake & Go
Escorts - Dizzy Miss
Lizzy
Escorts - All I Want
Is You
Shorty & Them -
Dimples
Rebounds - Help Me
Eden Kane - Guess who
it is
Eden Kane - Rain,
rain go away
. Raindrops - I Won't
Cry
Raindrops - The Book
Of Love
Caravelles - You Are
Here
Caravelles - How Can
I Be Sure
Wild Ones - Bowie Man
1964-1965
. Escorts - The One
to Cry
. Escorts - Tell Me
Baby
. Millie Small -
Sweet William
. High Numbers - I'm
The Face
. High Numbers - Zoot
Suit
. Merseybeats -
Wishin' and hopin'
. Lorraine Gray -
Talk To Him
. Farinas - I Like It
Like That
. Spencer Davis Group
- I Can't Stand It
. Others - I'm Taking
Her Home
. Others - Oh Yeah
. Pretty Things -
Don't Bring Me Down
. J. Frank Wilson
& The Cavaliers - Last Kiss
. Diana Dors - So
Little Time
. Eden Kane - Hanging
around
. Caravelles - I
Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine
. Caravelles - I Like
A Man
. Escorts - I Don't
Want to Go on Without You
. Escorts - Don't
Forget to Write
. Karol Keyes - No
One Can Take Your Place
. Merseybeats - Funny
Face
. Rhythm & Blues
Inc - Honey Don't
. Rhythm & Blues
Inc. - Louie Louie
. Marilyn Powell -
Where Did I Go Wrong
. Muleskinners - Back
Door Man
. Muleskinners - Need
Your Lovin'
1965
Pretty Things -
Roadrunner
Jimmy Page - Keep
Movin’
Jimmy Page - She Just
Satisfies
Wayne Fontana &
the Mindbenders - Game of Love
Little Darlings -
Easy To Cry
Pete Tierney &
The Nighthawks - That's Too Bad
Tony Blackburn -
Don't get off that train
Escorts - C'mon Home
Baby
Escorts - You'll Get
No Lovin' That Way
Mindbenders - It's
Just a Little Bit Too Late
Eden Kane - If you
want this love
Anglos - Incense
Admirals - In the
promised land
Tony Blackburn - Here
today, gone tomorrow
Tony BlackburnNCON -
Is There Another Way To Love You
Silkie - City Winds
Silkie - You've Got
to Hide Your Love Away
Dave Dee, Dozy,
Beaky, Mick & Tich - You Make It Move
Spencer Davis Group -
High Time Baby
Spencer Davis Group -
Keep on Running
Spencer Davis Group -
Keep On Running (live)
Chris Sandford - I
Wish They Wouldn't Always Say I Sound Like The Guy From The USA Blues
Mindbenders - A
Groovy Kind of Love
Mindbenders - A
Groovy Kind Of Love
Pretty Things -
Midnight to six man
Kiki Dee - Aspeta
Domani
Kiki Dee - Senza Te
1966
. Escorts - Let It Be
Me
. Escorts - Mad Mad
World
. Mark Four - Going
Down Fast
. Mark Four - Work
all day (sleep all night)
. Dave Dee, Dozy,
Beaky, Mick & Tich - Hold tight
. Olympics - Secret
Agents (aka My Baby Loves The Secret Agent)
. Spencer Davis Group
- Somebody help me
. Pretty Things -
Come see me
. Troggs - From Home
. Troggs - Wild Thing
. Goldie - I Do
. Goldie & The
Gingerbreads - Think About The Good Times
. Merseys - Some
Other Day
. Merseys - Sorrow
. Peter Anathan - You
can't stop me loving you
. Ian & The
Zodiacs - No Money, No Honey
. Dave Dee, Dozy,
Beaky, Mick & Tich - Here's a Heart
. Dave Dee, Dozy,
Beaky, Mick & Tich - Hideaway
. Leaves - Hey Joe
. Craig - I Must Be
Mad
. Troggs - I Want You
. Troggs - With a
Girl Like You
. Wimple Winch - Save
My Soul
1966
. Pretty Things -
Can't Stand The Pain
. Pretty Things -
Midnight To Six Man (BBC)
. Craig - Ready
Steady Let's Go
. Kiki Dee - Why
Don't I Run Away From You?
. Dave Dee, Dozy,
Beaky, Mick & Tich - You Know What I Want
. Harbour Lites - Run
For Your Life
. Wayne Fontana -
Come On Home
. Wayne Fontana -
Come On Home (stereo)
. Wayne Fontana - My
Eyes Break Out In Tears (stereo)
. Pretty Things - LSD
. Pretty Things - LSD
(BBC)
. Merseys - Sorrow
(stereo)
. Mindbenders - Can't
Live With You
. Mindbenders - One
Fine Day
. Troggs - With A
Girl Like You (stereo)
. Pretty Things - A
House In The Country
. Pretty Things - Me
Needing You
. Manfred Mann - Just
Like A Woman (stereo)
. Mindbenders - Ashes
To Ashes
. Mindbenders - Ashes
To Ashes (Stereo)
. Mindbenders - You
Don't Know About Love
. Merseys - Love Will
Continue
. Merseys - So Sad
About Us
. Wayne Fontana -
Goodbye Bluebird
. Wayne Fontana - The
Sun's So Hot Today
1. Spencer Davis
Group - When I Come Home
. Manfred Mann -
Morning After The Party (stereo)
. Manfred Mann - Semi
Detached Suburban Mr. James (stereo)
. Katch 22 - Major
Catastrophe
. Wayne Fontana -
Pamela Pamela (stereo)
. Wayne Fontana -
Something Keeps Calling Me Back
. Pretty Things -
Buzz The Jerk
. Pretty Things -
Progress
. Dave Dee, Dozy,
Beaky, Mick & Tich - Save Me (stereo)
. Merseys - Is It
Love?
. Merseys - Rhythm Of
Love
. Mindbenders - I
Want Her She Wants Me (Stereo)
. Mindbenders - The
Morning After (Stereo)
1966-1967
. Tony Blackburn -
Green light
. Manfred Mann - I
Wanna Be Rich
. Manfred Mann - Just
Like a Woman
. Spencer Davis group
- Trampoline
. Millie Small -
Carry Go, Bring Come
. New Vaudeville Band
- Winchester Cathedral
. Dave Dee, Dozy,
Beaky, Mick & Tich - Bend It
. Dave Dee, Dozy,
Beaky, Mick & Tich - She's So Good
. Ian & The
Zodiacs - Wade In The Water
. Manfred Mann -
Semi-Detached Suburban Mr. James
. Spencer Davis Group
- Gimme Some Lovin'
. The Happenings -
Tea Time
. Wayne Fontana -
Pamela, Pamela
. Dave Dee, Dozy,
Beaky, Mick & Tich - Save Me
. Dave Dee, Dozy,
Beaky, Mick & Tich - Shame
. Misunderstood - I
Can Take You To The Sun
. Mindbenders - The
Morning After
. Wimple Winch -
Rumble On Mersey Square
. New Vaudeville band
- There's A Kind of Hush
. Dave Dee, Dozy,
Beaky, Mick & Tich - DDBM&T
. Manfred Mann - Box
Office Draw
. New Vaudeville Band
- Peek-A-Boo
. Spencer Davis Group
- I'm a Man
. Remo Four - Live
Like A Lady
. Dave Dee, Dozy,
Beaky, Mick & Tich - Touch Me, Touch Me
. Mindbenders - Far
Across Town
. The Mindbenders -
It's Getting Harder All The Time
. Dalys - Sweet Maria
. Manfred Mann -
Feeling So Good
. Manfred Mann - Ha!
Ha! Said the Clown
1967-1968
Johnny Carr - Things
Get Better
New Vaudeville Band -
Finchley Central
Manfred Mann - Sweet
Pea
Dave Dee - He's A
Raver
Dave Dee, Dozy,
Beaky, Mick & Tich - Okay
Fresh Windows -
Fashion Concious
Fresh Windows -
Summer Sun Shines
Merseys - The Cat
Spencer Davis Group -
Time Seller
Herd - Sweet William
Manfred Mann - So
Long Dad
Kaleidoscope - Flight
from Ashiya
Wayne Fontana - In My
World
Wayne Fontana - The
Impossible Years
Mindbenders - My New
Day And Age
Mindbenders - The
Letter
Made In Sheffield -
Amelia Jane
Made In Sheffield -
Right Satisfied
Dave Dee, Dozy,
Beaky, Mick & Tich - Zabadak
Dave Dee, Dozy,
Beaky, Mick & Tich - The Sun Goes Down
Les Yper Sound -
Psyche Rock
St. Valentine's Day
Massacre - Brother, Can You Spare a Dime?
Finders Keepers - On
The Beach
Kaleidoscope - A Dream
for Julie
. Manfred Mann -
Mighty Quinn (Quinn the Eskimo)
Dave Dee, Dozy,
Beaky, Mick & Tich - Please
Dave Dee, Dozy,
Beaky, Mick & Tich - The Legend of Xanadu
Manfred Mann - Up the
Junction Theme
Nite People - Morning
Sun
Ranee & Raj -
Rainbow Land
1968-1970
Herd - I Don't Want
Our Loving to Die
Manfred Mann - My
Name Is Jack
Hush - Grey
Hush - Elephant Rider
Ohara's Playboys -
Blue Dog
Jacqueline Taib -
7-00 am
Perishers - How Does
It Feel
Staccatos - Butchers
And Bakers
Dave Dee, Dozy,
Beaky, Mick & Tich - The Wreck Of The "Antoinette"
Rebel Rousers - As I
Look
Manfred Mann - Fox on
the Run
Rings & Things -
Strange Things Are Happening
Herd - Understand Me
Unit 4+2 - 3:30 A.M.
Unit 4+2 - I Will
Californians - Cooks
Of Cake And Kindness
Misunderstood -
Children Of The Sun
Kaleidoscope - Do It
Again For Jeffrey
Manfred Mann -
"B" Side
Manfred Mann -
Ragamuffin Man
Lions Of Judah -
Katja
Misunderstood - Never
Had A Girl Like You Before
Misunderstood -
Golden Glass
Kaleidoscpoe - If You
So Wish
Angel Pavement -
Green Mello Hill
Fickle Pickle - Sam
& Sadie
Angel Pavement - Tell
Me What I've Got To Do
Fox - Butterfly
Hotlegs - Neanderthal
man
Hotlegs - You Didn't Like It, Because You Didn't Think Of It
With front cover.

Thanks Nice collection!
ReplyDeleteThanks, DoYouRemember, I was unable to find this again in my drives !
ReplyDeleteThank You
ReplyDeleteThank You..
ReplyDeleteThanks DM
ReplyDeleteSorry Thanks DoYouRemember
ReplyDeleteThank You!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you.
ReplyDelete