Tuesday, May 06, 2025

VA - 2021 - First Come, First Served @320

 


Tracks;

01 - Judy White - Satisfaction Guaranteed.mp3
02 - Mary Jane Hooper - I Feel A Hurt.mp3
03 - Brenda Jo Harris - She'll Snatch Him.mp3
04 - Brenda Duff - Left In Love Alone.mp3
05 - Jo Ann Garrett - (Don't Abuse) Your Faithful Love.mp3
06 - Dee Dee Gartrell - Would It Break Your Heart.mp3
07 - Ruby Andrews - Come To Me.mp3
08 - Micki Lynn - In The Meantime.mp3
09 - Joyce Jones - I'm Just Sitting Here Thinking.mp3
10 - Diane Lewis - Please Let Me Help You.mp3
11 - Ramona Jones - Young Girl Blues.mp3
12 - Delia Humphrey - Your Love Is All I Need.mp3
13 - Judy White - I'll Cry.mp3
14 - Raeletts - I Want To.mp3
15 - Audrey Winters - Time Takes Care.mp3
16 - Betty Bibbs - First Come, First Served.mp3
17 - Jeanette Williams - Can Feel The Heartbreak.mp3
18 - Raelettes - I'm Gett'n Long Alright.mp3
19 - Jimmy & Louise Tig - A Love That Never Grows Cold.mp3
20 - Ruby Winters - Guess Who.mp3
21 - Delia Humphrey - Good Girls Go Bad.mp3
22 - Lady Margo - This Is My Prayer.mp3
23 - Raelets - One Hurt Deserves Another.mp3
24 - Jeanette Williams - You Gotta Come Through.mp3
25 - Mary Holmes - After I Shed A Tear.mp3

With covers.


3 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.