Sunday, April 21, 2024

The Shakers aka King Size Taylor & The Dominoes


Repost




1 - Twist And Shout
2 - Hippy Hippy Shake
3 - Money
4 - Hello Josephine
5 - Memphis Tennessee
6 - Whole Lot Of Lovin'
7 - Domino Twist
8 - I Can tell
9 - Mashed Potatoes And Hot Pastrami
10 - Ruby Ann
11 - Long Tall Sally
12 - Dr. Feelgood
13 - Sweet Little Sixteen
14 - Country Music
15 - Dizzy Miss Lizzy
16 - Green Onions

Bonus 45'
17 - Fortune Teller
18 - Never In A Hundred Years
19 - Slow Down
20 - Somebody's Always Trying
21 - Looking For My Baby
22 - Thinkin' 

or

14 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're back!!! Take your time you're doing a great job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, please reup this volume. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello
      I don’t have all the replacement disks on hand now, since I moved to my village house. But I keep all requests for reposts under control. Peter, I will update the links to The Shakers aka King Size Taylor on Sunday - Monday...

      Delete
  3. Is this group the same Uruguayan group Los Shakers from the 60s?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this group the same Uruguayan group Los Shakers from the 60s?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, this is a British band from Liverpool (https://www.discogs.com/artist/1445134-The-Shakers-5)
      In fact, there are quite a few groups (only those that we know) with this name....The perfect name for a rock'n'roll band 8))

      Delete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.