Sunday, July 05, 2020

Cheezy Songs Vol 2 (Flac + MP3) (Lockdown)




Vol 2 Of My Cheezy Songs I Have Compiled For You Guys
HopeYou Like or Hate lol
Gazz

Tracklist

01 - Buchan And Goodman The Flying Saucer Part 1 And 2 1956
02 - Andy Stewart Donald Where's Your Troosers 1960
03 - Benny Hill Transistor Radio 1961
04 - Phil McLean Big Mouth Bill 1962
05 - Buzz Clifford Baby Sittin Boogie 1961
06 - The Coasters Charlie Brown 1958
07 - Mike Sarne/Wendy Richards Come Outside 1962
08 - Shorty Long Here Comes The Judge 1968
09 - The Southlanders I Am A Mole And I Live In A Hole 1958
10 - John Zacherle Dinner With Drac 1958
11 - Edd Byrnes/Connie Stevens Kookie Kookie Lend Me Your Comb 1958
12 - Lou Monte Pepino The Italian Mouse 1962
13 - Lonnie Donnegan My Ole Mans A Dustman 1961
14 - Pat Boone Speedy Gonzales 1962
15 - Phil Harris The Thing 1950
16 - Rick Dees Disco Duck 1976
17 - Bernard Cribbins Right Said Fred 1962
18 - The Royal Guardsmen Snoopy vs The Red Barron 1966
19 - Terry Scott My Brother 1962
20 - The Coasters Along Came Jones 1958


Enjoy

"I hope for nothing, I fear nothing, I am free"





4 comments:

  1. Great idea...but these are not flac. I do enjoy the music but these are only mp3. Thank you.

    AUDIOCHECKER v2.0 beta (build 457) - by Dester - opdester@freemail.hu
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    -=== DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE! ===-

    Path: ...\GCH2

    01 -=- 01 - The Flying Saucer (Parts 1 & 2) - Buchanan & Goodman).flac -=- MPEG (95%)
    02 -=- 02 - Andy Stewart - Donald Wheres Your Troosers.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
    03 -=- 03 - Benny Hill - 'Transistor Radio' - 1961.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
    04 -=- 04 - Big Mouth Bill.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
    05 -=- 05 - Buzz Clifford - Baby Sittin' Boogie - #HIGH QUALITY SOUND 1960.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
    06 -=- 06 - Charlie Brown.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
    07 -=- 07 - Come Outside - Mike Sarne (With Wendy Richard).flac -=- MPEG (95%)
    08 -=- 08 - Here Comes The Judge.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
    09 -=- 09 - I Am a Mole and I Live in a Hole.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
    10 -=- 10 - John Zacherle- Dinner with Drac (1958).flac -=- MPEG (95%)
    11 -=- 11 - Kookie, Kookie Lend Me Your Comb Edd Byrnes Connie Stevens 1959.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
    12 -=- 12 - Lou Monte - Pepino, the Italian Mouse.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
    13 -=- 13 - My Old Mans a Dustman.flac -=- CDDA (100%)
    14 -=- 14 - Pat Boone - Speedy Gonzales ( Old Music Video 1962 _ 1967 __ Stereo Remastered ).flac -=- MPEG (95%)
    15 -=- 15 - Phil Harris - The Thing 1950.flac -=- CDDA (85%)
    16 -=- 16 - Rick Dees - DISCO DUCK (1976) Stereo.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
    17 -=- 17 - Right Said Fred Bernard Cribbins.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
    18 -=- 18 - Snoopy Vs. The Red Baron.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
    19 -=- 19 - Terry Scott - My Brother.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
    20 -=- 20 - The Coasters - Along Came Jones.flac -=- MPEG (95%)

    Summary 13.75% CDDA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice collection thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant!! Many thanks again, Paul

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for these fun comps! I love both volumes. Lots of good memories. They made me smile and sometimes laugh out loud. Good choices! :)

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.