Those Cheezy Hits We All Know...Some You Hate And Some You Love. Ive Compiled My Starting Volume 1 of Cheezy Songs/Hits That Roamed Around The World In Days Gone By.If You Have A Favourite Or Cheezy Song You Want Listed In Vol 2 Let Me Know In Comments Please and i will Compile Some More of Our Followers Cheezy Songs Lol.
Tracklist Vol 1....
01 - The Playmates Beep Beep 1958
02 - The Hollywood Argyles Alley oop 1960
03 - Allan Sherman Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah 1963
04 - Janette Davis Hold The Phone 1952
05 - Lonnie Donnegan Does your Chewin Gum Lose Its Flavour 1961
06 - Brian Hyland Itsy Bitsy Teeni Weenie Polka Dot Bikini 1958
07 - J Nichols,Jimmy Edwards and D Bentley Little Red Monkey 1953
08 - Paul Evans Seven Little Girls Sitting in the back seat 1959
09 - SHeb Wooley Purple People Eater 1958
10 - Hermans Hermits Im Enery The VIII I Am 1964
11 - Tommy Steele Little White Bull 1958
12 - David Seville The Witch Doctor 1958
13 - The Trashmen Surfin Bird 1963
14 - Tiny Tim Tiptoe Thru The Tulips 1968
15 - The Archies Sugar Sugar 1968
16 - Ohio Express Yummy Yummy 1968
17 - Richard Harris McArthur Park 1968
18 - YMCA The Village People 1978
19 - Dexy's Midnight Runners Come On Eileen 1982
20 - Lou Monte Dominic The Donkey 1960
Enjoy
"I hope for nothing, I fear nothing, I am free"

Heh. Most of those I'd call novelty songs rather than cheesy, but a cool uncool collection either way. Thanks!
ReplyDeletePlease include Shaving Cream in Vol. 2
ReplyDeleteVol 2 - yes please! Many thanks for this, Best wishes, Paul
ReplyDeleteGreat but, again, these are NOT flac. Upconverted from mp3...which means they are mp3 but just a larger file size. No different than mp3....they are still lossless. Thanks.
ReplyDeleteNot flac.
ReplyDeleteAUDIOCHECKER v2.0 beta (build 457) - by Dester - opdester@freemail.hu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-=== DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE! ===-
Path: ...\GCH
01 -=- 01 - Beep Beep by Playmates 1958 Roulette 45..flac -=- MPEG (95%)
02 -=- 02 - Alley Oop by the Hollywood Argyles 1960.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
03 -=- 03 - Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
04 -=- 04 - Hold The Phone - Janette Davis.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
05 -=- 05 - Does Your Chewing Gum Lose Its Flavor - Lonnie Donegan.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
06 -=- 06 - B Hyland Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
07 -=- 07 - Joy Nichols, Dick Bentley & Jimmy Edwards - The Little Red Monkey.flac -=- MPEG (100%)
08 -=- 08 - Paul Evans Seven Little Girls Sitting In The Back Seat1959.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
09 -=- 09 - Purple People Eater Sheb Wooley {Stereo}.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
10 -=- 10 - Herman's Hermits I'm Henry VIII I Am.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
11 -=- 11 - Tommy Steele - Little White Bull.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
12 -=- 12 - Witch Doctor (David Seville) 1958 original version.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
13 -=- 13 - The Trashmen - Surfin Bird - Bird is the Word 1963.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
14 -=- 14 - Tiny Tim - Tiptoe Thru' The Tulips (1968).flac -=- MPEG (95%)
15 -=- 15 - The Archies - Sugar, Sugar.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
16 -=- 16 - Yummy, Yummy, Yummy.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
17 -=- 17 - Richard Harris MacArthur Park.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
18 -=- 18 - YMCA Village People 1978.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
19 -=- 19 - Come On Eileen.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
20 -=- 20 - Dominick The Donkey.flac -=- MPEG (95%)
Summary 4.75% CDDA
Do They Still Play?? Mac or PC? I converted Them... MP3 True But Flac are converted from MP3. I thought They would Work on A Mac?.. Only Trying To Help The Mac Followers, sorry.😒
DeleteI'm not a mp3 snob. I only wanted to let anyone know these are not lossless flac! They are mp3. Nothing is gained by upconverting to flac...instead, only costly space is used up by posting (upconverting) an mp3 to flac. It's still mp3.
ReplyDeleteI think they sound fine. If I have a choice in downloading music I will always choose lossless (flac for instance). But, if no other choice then mp3 is fine!!!
I appreciate anything that is uploaded for us to download.
Again, I think these sound great and I'm very appreciative for the MP3!.....not flac.
Thank you Gazz for this great collection.
ReplyDeletenice
ReplyDelete