Thursday, July 09, 2020

Sing Along With Tommy Scott And The Boys (LP) 1964 (Lockdown)





Tommy Scott
Real Name:
Thomas Kilpatrick
Profile:
Singer, songwriter, record producer, born in Glasgow in 1940.

Aliases:
M. Gillon
In Groups:
Artie Scott Orchestra, Jay And Tommy Scott, Scott Solomon, TOMMY SCOTT AND THE BOYS, U.S. Pop's Orchestra.

Tracklist

A1 Twist And Shout
A2 A Hard Day's Night
A3 Can't Buy Me Love
A4 From Me To You
A5 Love Me Do
A6 Please Please Me
A7 I Want To Hold Your Hand
B1 She Loves You
B2 Things We Said Today
B3 All My Loving
B4 I Should Have Known Better
B5 Misery
B6 Do You Want To Know A Secret
B7 I Saw Her Standing There

Enjoy 

Ty To Original Sharer

"I hope for nothing, I fear nothing, I am free"




7 comments:

  1. 404 File Not Found. Please re-up. This one looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is something going on with pixeldrain? Never had a problem before. I'm in the U.S. if that is a factor. Your other posts, including the Cheezy ones, are also giving the same message. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there,
    A nice discover - All the best from Switzerland.
    Nenest

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Just Checked The Links And Ok On My Side...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The link doesn't work for me either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.