Sunday, July 19, 2020

The Milkshakes -The Milkshakes in Germany



The Milkshakes in Germany

01 - I'll Find Another
02 - If I Get You
03 - Last Night (Was The Last Time)
04 - She's The Kind Of Girl
05 - Love Can Lose
06 - Comes Along Midnight
07 - One Day You Die
08 - Late At Night
09 - I'm Asking You
10 - I Need Lovin'
11 - Found My Girl
12 - Sometimes I Wantcha



2 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.