Tracklist
01. I Saw Her Standing There (Paul McCartney/John Lennon) - 2:52
02. Misery (McCartney/Lennon) - 1:48
03. Anna (Go To Him) (Arthur Alexander Jr.) - 2:54
04. Chains (Gerry Goffin/Carole King) - 2:23
05. Boys (Luther Dixon/Wes Farrell) - 2:23
06. Ask Me Why (McCartney/Lennon) - 2:24
07. Please Please Me (McCartney/Lennon) - 1:58
08. Love Me Do (McCartney/Lennon) - 2:18
09. P.S. I Love You (McCartney/Lennon) - 2:02
10. Baby It's You (Mack David/Larry Williams/Burt Bacharach) - 2:38
11. Do You Want To Know A Secret (McCartney/Lennon) - 1:55
12. A Taste Of Honey (Bobby Scott/Ric Marlow) - 2:02
13. There's A Place (McCartney/Lennon) - 1:49
14. Twist And Shout (Phil Medley/Bert Russell) - 2:32
Personnel:
- John Lennon - guitar, vocals
- Paul McCartney - bass, vocals
- George Harrison - guitar, vocals (04)
- Ringo Starr - drums, vocals (05)
+
- George Martin - piano (02), celesta (10)
- Andy White - drums (08, 09)
Enjoy
"I hope for nothing, I fear nothing, I am free"




Hmm... I see that even RYM notes 1966 for this reissue, but it's still wrong. This HörZu label was used not before 1972. For more details see http://fabfour.de/?page_id=1191
ReplyDeleteInteresting Ty For This Ill Try and Fix If im still Wrong Correct me please and comment ty again The Wolf..👍
ReplyDeleteHi Gazz, okay, the date is correct for the original 1964 release, but the pictures in your post are from the 1972 issue. If you want good pictures of the 1964 issue (stereo version, both sides of the cover and both labels), look here: https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/vinyl-lp-the-beatles-please-please-me-und-andere-shze-117/1474109480-78-8464 -- By the way, many thanks to you all for the great work here!
ReplyDeleteAhh Ty Wolf.. Will Correct These Mistakes From your Text Ty Again TC
Delete