Monday, July 20, 2020

More Cheezy Novelty Parody Hits Vol 5 (lockdown)






More Parody Cheezy Novelty Hits From Time Past. I Bet at least you Danced To One Of These Sometime Somewhere in your little own World.... Lol .....I Did !  Embarrassed...😒  em·bar·rassed
/əmˈberəst/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
feeling or showing embarrassment.
"an embarrassed silence"

Enjoy Like I Did.

"I hope for nothing, I fear nothing, I am free" (And Embarassed)

Playlist

01 - Jim Backus & Friend - Delicious! 1958 (3:05)
02 - Lou Monte - Elvis Presley For President 1956  (1:57)
03 - Abbott & Costello - Who's On First 1937 (4:08)
04 - Inspector Gadget 1983 (1:12)
05 - Napoleon XIV - They're Coming To Take Me Away, Ha-Haa! 1966  (2:12)
06 - Benny Hill - Ernie (The Fastest Milkman In The West) 1971 (3:52)
07 - Always Look on the Bright Side of Life Sing-Along - Monty Python 1979 (3:49)
08 - The Tweets - Birdie Song 1981 (2:32)
09 - Black Lace - Agadoo 1984 (3:07)
10 - Tony Christie - Is This The Way To Amarillo 1971 (3:17)
11 - Jasper Carrott - Funky Moped 1975 (2:59)
12 - Shaddap You Face - Joe Dolce 1981 (3:12)
13 - Spike Milligan - The Fresh Fruit Song  (3:15)
14 - Spitting Image - The Chicken Song 1986 (2:48)
15 - Charles Jolly / Penrose - The Laughing Policeman 1922 (2:36)
16 - The Wurzels - "Combine Harvester" 1976 (2:35)
17 - The Young Ones - Living Doll 1986 (2:45)
18 - St Wilfreds Sxhool Choir There's No One Quite Like Grandma 1980 (3:02)
19 - Don Estelle, Windsor Davies Whispering Grass 1975 (2:59)
20 -Jose Jimenez (Bill Dana) - Ending (0:23)


4 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.