Monday, July 27, 2020

Suzanne ‎– Walk A Little Closer (1971) Bonus



Suzanne Donaldson was, with her sister Judy, half of the 1960s New Zealand vocal duo The Chicks. She went solo in 1969 as just Suzanne. Donaldson married bass-player Bruce Lynch and together they went to the UK in the early 70s, where they did session work together for Cat Stevens amongst others.

She is still performing as a vocal artist today under her married name.

https://www.suzannelynch.co.nz/


01.Suzanne-Sweet Gingerbread Man 
02.Suzanne-It's Too Late 
03.Suzanne-I Don't Know How To Love Him 
04.Suzanne-No Love At All 
05.Suzanne-If You Could Read My Mind 
06.Suzanne-I'd Rather Be Sorry 
07.Suzanne-Different 
08.Suzanne-Walk A Little Closer 
09.Suzanne-Help Me Make It Through The Night 
10.Suzanne-If Not For You 
11.Suzanne-Husband Hunting 
12.Suzanne-Stay There Till I Get There 
13.Suzanne-From My Head To My Toe 
14.Suzanne-I Remember Sunshine 
15.Suzanne-He's Got A Way 


2 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.