Friday, July 10, 2020

The Searchers (HallMark) Needles And Pins LP 1971






"The Searchers"
"Needles & Pins"
UK
"Hallmark Records"
HMA 203
LP
1971

Side 1
Needles And Pins
Sugar And Spice
What Have They Done To The Rain
Take Me For What I'm Worth
Have You Ever Loved Somebody

Side 2
Some Other Guy
Hi-Heel Sneakers
Sea Of Heartbreak
If I Could Find Someone
Saints And Searchers

Enjoy

"I hope for nothing, I fear nothing, I am free"



2 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.