Sunday, April 07, 2024

VA - 2014 - Doo Wop Chartbusters, 10 Cd's @320.

 


Tracks;

Doo Wop Chartbusters, Vol. 1

01. Stay - Maurice Williams & The Zodiacs

02. Till Then - The Mills Brothers

03. Rama Lama Ding Dong - The Edsels

04. I Only Have Eyes for You - The Flamingos

05. Get a Job - The Silhouettes

06. I Learned a Lesson I'll Never Forget - The Five Red Caps

07. Book of Love - The Monotones

08. Nobody Loves Me Like You - The Flamingos

09. Mister Lee - The Bobbettes

10. Just A-Sittin' and A-Rockin' - The Delta Rythm Boys

11. Whispering Bells - The Dell Vikings

12. Pretty Girls Everywhere - Eugene Church & The Fellows

13. Been so Long - The Pastels

14. I Know - Andy Kirk & His Clouds of Joy

15. Baby Oh Baby - The Shells

16. For Your Precious Love - The Impressions

17. Long Lonely Nights - Lee Andrews & The Hearts

18. Maybe - The Chantels

19. I Cover the Waterfront - The Cats 'N` Jammer Three

20. Love Potion Number Nine - The Clovers

 

Doo Wop Chartbusters, Vol. 2

01. It's Too Soon to Know - The Orioles

02. Ol' Man River - The Ravens

03. Everyone Is Laughing - The Spaniels

04. Why Do Fools Fall in Love - Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers

05. To Be Loved - The Pentagons

06. Honey Love - The Drifters

07. Don't You Think I Oughta Know - Bill Johnson & His Musical Notes

08. Silhouettes - The Rays

09. This I Swear - The Skyliners

10. Earth Angel - The Penguins

11. You Cheated - The Shields

12. Most of All - The Moonglows

13. Go Long - The Dixieaires

14. Deserie - The Charts

15. Oop Shoop - Shirley Gunter & The Queens

16. This Magic Moment - The Drifters

17. Work with Me Annie - Hank Ballard & The Midnighters

18. The Angels Listened In - The Crests

19. Wrapped up in a Dream - Do Ray And Me

20. Down the Aisle of Love - The Quin-Tones

 

Doo Wop Chartbusters, Vol. 3

01. Let's Go, Let's Go, Let's Go - Hank Ballard & The Midnighters

02. You're so Fine - The Falcons

03. If It's so Baby - The Robins

04. Sh-Boom - The Chords

05. Gee - Jan & Dean

06. Do Something for Me - The Dominoes

07. Ling Ting Tong - The Five Keys

08. Could This Be Magic - The Dubs

09. I've Been a Fool - The Shadows

10. I Do - The Five Royales

11. There's a Moon out Tonight - The Capris

12. Money Honey - The Drifters

13. Besame Mucho - The Coasters

14. Baby Don't Do It - The Five Royales

15. Lovers Never Say Goodbye - The Flamingos

16. Crying in the Chapel - The Orioles

17. Sorry (I Ran All the Way Home) - The Impalas

18. Goodnite Sweetheart, Goodnite - The Spaniels

19. Lovey Dovey - The Clovers

20. Western Movies - The Olympics

 

Doo Wop Chartbusters, Vol. 4

01. Will You Love Me Tomorrow - The Shirelles

02. The Door Is Still Open - The Cardinals

03. Is It a Dream - The Vocaleers

04. Big Boy Pete - The Olympics

05. Baby It's You - The Spaniels

06. Wiggle Wiggle - The Accents

07. Have Mercy Baby - The Dominoes

08. Little Bitty Pretty One - Bobby Day & The Satellites

09. No, No, No - The Chanters

10. Gee - The Crows

11. The Wheel of Fortune - The Cardinals

12. Since I Don't Have You - The Skyliners

13. We Go Together - Jan & Dean

14. One Mint Julep - The Clovers

15. I Know - The Spaniels

16. Nadine - The Coronets

17. I'm so Young - The Students

18. Rock Me All Night Long - The Ravens

19. You're Mine - The Crickets

20. Dedicated to the One I Love - The Shirelles

 

Doo Wop Chartbusters, Vol. 5

01. A Teenager in Love - Dion & The Belmonts

02. Too Much Love (Much Too Much) - The Five Royales

03. To the Aisle - The Five Satins

04. You Tickle Me Baby - The Royal Jokers

05. Once Upon a Time - Rochell & The Candles

06. Good Lovin' - The Clovers

07. Searchin' - The Coasters

08. There's a Girl - Jan & Dean

09. Beside You - The Swallows

10. Shimmy, Shimmy Ko-Ko Bop - Little Anthony & The Imperials

11. That's What You're Doing to Me - The Dominoes

12. Dedicated to the One I Love - The Five Royales

13. The Glory of Love - The Five Keys

14. Diamonds and Pearls - The Paradons

15. Burn That Candle - The Cues

16. Will You Be Mine - The Swallows

17. Here I Stand - Wade Flemons & The Newcomers

18. Ting a Ling - The Clovers

19. Rollin' Stone - The Marigolds

20. Little Darlin' - The Gladiolas

 

Doo Wop Chartbusters, Vol. 6

01. I Wonder Why - Dion & The Belmonts

02. Hushabye - The Mystics

03. Don't You Know I Love You - The Clovers

04. Why Don't You Write Me - The Cadets (As The Jacks)

05. Charlena - The Sevilles

06. Baby Please Don't Go - The Orioles

07. Shouldn't I Know - The Cardinals

08. Teardrops on Your Letter - Hank Ballard & The Midnighters

09. I Am with You - The Dominoes

10. The Things I Love - The Fidelity's

11. Witchcraft - The Spiders

12. Where or When - Dion & The Belmonts

13. My Hero - Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes

14. Alley Oop - The Hollywood Argyles

15. Clementine - Jan & Dean

16. Tonight's the Night - The Shirelles

17. Smokey Joe's Cafe - The Robins

18. Moonlight Serenade - The Rivieras

19. Fool, Fool, Fool - The Clovers

20. I Met Him on a Sunday - The Shirelles

 

Doo Wop Chartbusters, Vol. 7

01. Little Star - The Elegants

02. Who's That Knocking on My Door - The Genies

03. Ka-Ding Dong - The G-Clefs

04. Where Are You (Now That I Need You) - The Mello Moods

05. The Teacher - The Falcons

06. Chop Chop Boom - The Danderliers

07. Little Miss Blue - Dion

08. Angel Baby - Rosie & The Originals

09. Devil or Angel - The Clovers

10. Just to Be with You - The Passions

11. The Great Pretender - The Platters

12. At the Hop - Danny & The Juniors

13. See Saw - The Moonglows

14. Eddie My Love - The Teen Queens

15. Sixteen Candles - The Crests

16. Blue Moon - The Marcels

17. Forget Me Not - The Kalin Twins

18. Soldier Boy - The Four Fellows

19. Baby Talk - Jan & Dean

20. Bacon Fat - Andre Williams

 

Doo Wop Chartbusters, Vol. 8

01. Charlie Brown - The Coasters

02. Little Girl of Mine - The Cleftones

03. Jenny Lee - Jan & Arnie

04. Lonely Nights - The Hearts

05. Down in Mexico - The Coasters

06. (Baby) Hully Gully - The Olympics

07. Smoke Gets in Your Eyes - The Platters

08. Tell Him No - Travis & Bob

09. In the Still of the Night - The Five Satins

10. When You Dance - The Turbans

11. You Were Mine - The Fireflies

12. Summertime, Summertime - The Jamies

13. In Paradise - The Cookies

14. Dottie - Danny & The Juniors

15. To Know Him Is to Love Him - The Teddy Bears

16. Rubber Ball - Bobby Vee

17. Bad Boy - The Jive Bombers

18. The Way You Dog Me Around - The Diablos

19. Rockin' in the Jungle - The Eternals

20. A Casual Look - The Six Teens

 

Doo Wop Chartbusters, Vol. 9

01. Sea of Love - Phil Phillips & The Twilights

02. Adorable - The Colts

03. Stranded in the Jungle - The Cadets

04. I Wanna Know - The Du-Droppers

05. Happy, Happy Birthday Baby - The Tune Weavers

06. You're the One - The Spiders

07. Oh What a Nite - The Dells

08. Sixty Minute Man - The Dominoes

09. Can I Come over Night - The Velours

10. What'cha Gonna Do - The Drifters

11. I Want You to Be My Girl - Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers

12. Get It - Hank Ballard & The Midnighters (As The Royals)

13. Buzz, Buzz, Buzz - The Hollywood Flames

14. Ruby Baby - The Drifters

15. Story Untold - The Nutmegs

16. So Strange - The Jesters

17. Sincerely - The Moonglows

18. I'll Be Home - The Flamingos

19. Church Bells May Ring - The Willows

20. Rang Tang Ding Dong - The Cellos

 

Doo Wop Chartbusters, Vol. 10

01. There Goes My Baby - The Drifters

02. Speedo - The Cadillacs

03. Tears on My Pillow - Little Anthony & The Imperials

04. A Thousand Miles Away - The Heartbeats

05. Tonite, Tonite - The Mello-Kings

06. These Foolish Things Remind Me of You - The Dominoes

07. So Fine - The Fiestas

08. Come Go with Me - The Dell Vikings

09. Hearts of Stone - The Charms

10. I Love You So - The Chantels

11. Marie - The Four Tunes

12. At My Front Door - The El Dorados

13. This Is the Nite - The Valiants

14. I'm Slippin' In - The Spiders

15. Peanuts - Little Joe & the Thrillers

16. Darling Dear - The Counts

17. Ten Commandments of Love - The Moonglows

18. Up on the Mountain - The Magnificents

19. Close Your Eyes - The Five Keys

20. Shout Part I & II - The Isley Brothers

With front cover.

****






10 comments:

  1. Hello DoYouRemember, Thanks for this great DooWop Box!!! I have the problem that I can not download big archives.Is it please possible to give two or three or four Links for a download???THANKS a lot.Thomas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DoyouRemember.11 Apr 2024, 15:07:00

      Tom, the file is not that big. A little more than 1 Gig. What is the problem ad downloading..?

      Delete
  2. Muchas gracias por esta colección.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ DoYouRemember

    Nico, try writing a test message here. If nothing works out, write to me by email. Good luck my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's working now. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.