Tuesday, April 09, 2024

VA - Doo Wop Across America 4 CD's @ 192/320


Repost

 VA - Doo Wop Across America - New York & Connecticut 2CD  @ 192


CD1

 01. The 5 Willows - My Dear Dearest Darling 
 02. The 5 Willows - Rock Little Francis 
 03. The 5 Willows - Delores 
 04. The 5 Willows - All Night Long 
 05. The 5 Willows - White Cliffs Of Dover 
 06. The 5 Willows - With These Hands 
 07. The Willows - Church Bells May Ring 
 08. The Willows - Baby Tell Me 
 09. The Willows - Do You Love Me 
 10. The Willows - My Angel 
 11. The Willows - Little Darling 
 12. Tony Middleton - The First Taste Of love 
 13. Tony Middleton - Only My Heart 
 14. Tony Middleton - Let's Fall In Love 
 15. Tony Middleton - Say Yeah 
 16. The Valentines - Tonight Kathleen 
 17. The Valentines - Summer Love 
 18. The Valentines - Lily Maybell 
 19. The Valentines - Falling For You 
 20. The Valentines - I Love You Darling 
 21. The Valentines - Hand Me Down Love 
 22. The Valentines - Christmas Prayer 
 23. The Valentines - K-I-S-S Me 
 24. The Valentines - Woo Woo Train 
 25. The Valentines - Why 
 26. The Valentines - Twenty Minutes 
 27. The Valentines - I'll Never Let You Go 
 28. The Valentines - Nature's Creation 
 29. The Valentines - My Story Of Love 
 30. The Valentines - Don't Say Goodnight 

2CD 

 01. The Nutmegs - A Story Untold 
 02. The Nutmegs - Make Me Lose My Mind 
 03. The Nutmegs - Ship Of Love 
 04. The Nutmegs - Rock Me, Sqeeze Me 
 05. The Nutmegs - Whispering Sorrows 
 06. The Nutmegs - Betty Lou 
 07. The Nutmegs - Gift O Gabbin' Women 
 08. The Nutmegs - Key To The Kingdom 
 09. The Nutmegs - A Love So True 
 10. The Nutmegs - Commin' Home 
 11. The Nutmegs - My Story 
 12. The Nutmegs - My Sweet Dream 
 13. The Nutmegs - Someone Somewhere 
 14. The Nutmegs - A Dream Of Love 
 15. The Fiestas - So Fine 
 16. The Fiestas - Last Night I Dreamed 
 17. The Fiestas - Our Anniversary 
 18. The Fiestas - I'M Your Slave 
 19. The Fiestas - Good News 
 20. The Fiestas - That Was Me 
 21. The Fiestas - Dollar Bill 
 22. The Fiestas - Don't Make Sense 
 23. The Fiestas - So Nice 
 24. The Fiestas - You Could Be My Girlfriend 
 25. The Fiestas - Mr. Dillon, Mr. Dillon 
 26. The Fiestas - Look At That Girl 


 VA - Doo Wop Across America; Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania & Indiana 2CD @ 320


CD1 

 1. The Edsels - Rama Lama Ding Dong 
 2. The Edsels - Bells 
 3. The Edsels - Do You Love Me 
 4. The Edsels - Rink A Din Ki Do 
 5. The Edsels - What Brought Us Together 
 6. The Edsels - Don't Know What To Do 
 7. The Edsels - Three Precious Words 
 8. The Edsels - Let's Go 
 9. The Edsels - Could It Be Me 
 10. The Edsels - My Whispering Heart 
 11. The Eldorados - My Loving Baby 
 12. The Eldorados - Baby I Need You 
 13. The Eldorados - Annie's Answer 
 14. The Eldorados - One More Chance 
 15. The Eldorados - Little Miss Love 
 16. The Eldorados - At My Front Door 
 17. The Eldorados - I'll Be Forever Loving You 
 18. The Eldorados - I Began To Realize 
 19. The Eldorados - Now That You've Gone 
 20. The Eldorados - Rock & Roll's For Me 
 21. The Eldorados - A Falling Tear 
 22. The Eldorados - Chop Ling Soon 
 23. The Eldorados - There In The Night 
 24. The Eldorados - Bim Bam Boom 
 25. The Eldorados - Three Reasons Why 
 26. The Eldorados - Boom Diddie Boom 
 27. The Eldorados - Love Of My Own 
 28. The Eldorados - Language Of Love 
 29. The Eldorados - She Don't Run Around 

CD2 

 1. The Counts - Darling Dear 
 2. The Counts - I Need You Always 
 3. The Counts - Hot Tamales 
 4. The Counts - Baby Don't You Know 
 5. The Counts - My Dear My Darling 
 6. The Counts - She Won't Say Yes 
 7. The Counts - Waiting Round For You 
 8. The Counts - Baby I Want You 
 9. The Counts - Let Me Go Lover 
 10. The Counts - Wailing Little Mama 
 11. The Counts - From This Day On 
 12. The Counts - Love And Understanding 
 13. The Counts - Sally Walker 
 14. The Counts - I Need You Tonight 
 15. The Counts - To Our Love 
 16. The Counts - Heartbreaker 
 17. The Turbans - When You Dance 
 18. The Turbans - Let Me Show You (Around My Heart) 
 19. The Turbans - Sister Sooky 
 20. The Turbans - I'll Always Watch Over You 
 21. The Turbans - B-I-N-G-O 
 22. The Turbans - I'm Nobody's 
 23. The Turbans - It Was A Night Like This 
 24. The Turbans - All Of My Love 
 25. The Turbans - Bye And Bye 
 26. The Turbans - Valley Of Love 
 27. The Turbans - Congratulations 
 28. The Turbans - The Wadda-Do 


VA - DooWop Across America Good News  (New Orleans) 


CD1

 01. Hawks - Joe The Grinder 
 02. Hawks - Candy Girl 
 03. Hawks - It Ain't That Way 
 04. Hawks - I-Yi 
 05. Hawks - Why Oh, Why 
 06. Hawks - These Blues 
 07. Hawks - Good News 
 08. Hawks - She Is All Right 
 09. Hawks - All Women Are The Same 
 10. Hawks - That's What You Are 
 11. Hawks - It's Too Late Now 
 12. Hawks - Can't See For Lookin' 
 13. Spiders - I Didn't Want To Do It 
 14. Spiders - You're The One 
 15. Spiders - Tears Begin To Flow (Sneaky Pete) 
 16. Spiders - I'll Stop Crying 
 17. Spiders - I'm Slipping In 
 18. Spiders - I'm Searching 
 19. Spiders - Mmm Mmm, Baby 
 20. Spiders - The Real Thing 
 21. Spiders - She Keeps Me Wondering 
 22. Spiders - 3X7=21 
 23. Spiders - Lost And Bewildered 
 24. Spiders - That's Enough 
 25. Spiders - Am I The One 
 26. Spiders - Sukey, Sukey, Sukey 
 27. Spiders - For A Thrill 
 28. Spiders - Bells In My Heart 
 29. Spiders - Witchcraft 
 30. Spiders - Is It True 
 31. Chuck Carbo & The Spiders - How I Feel 
 32. Chuck Carbo & The Spiders - Don't Pity Me 


CD2

 01. Spiders - Dear Mary 
 02. Spiders - A-1 In My Heart 
 03. Spiders - That's The Way To Win My Heart 
 04. Spiders - Goodbye 
 05. Spiders - That's My Desire 
 06. Spiders - Honey Bee 
 07. Spiders - You're The One 
 08. Spiders - True You Don't Love Me 
 09. Sha-Weez - No One To Love Me 
 10. Sha-Weez - Early Sunday Morning 
 11. Sha-Weez - You Made Me Love You 
 12. Sha-Weez - Feeling Sad 
 13. Big Boy Myles & The Sha-Weez - That's The Girl I Married 
 14. Big Boy Myles & The Sha-Weez - Who's Been Fooling You 
 15. Big Boy Myles & The Sha-Weez - Just To Hold My Hand 
 16. Big Boy Myles & The Sha-Weez - Hickory Dickory Dock 
 17. Sugar Boy & His Cane Cutters - Overboard 
 18. Sugar Boy & His Cane Cutters - Jockomo 
 19. Sugar Boy & His Cane Cutters - No More Heartaches 
 20. Sugar Boy & His Cane Cutters - What's Wrong 
 21. Sugar Boy & His Cane Cutters - Ooh Wee Sugar 
 22. James Sugarboy Crawford - She' Gotta Wobble (When She Walks) 
 23. James Sugar Boy Crawford - You Gave Me Love 
 24. James Sugar Boy Crawford - I Don't Need You 
 25. James Sugar Boy Crawford - She's The One 
 26. James Sugar Boy Crawford - It's Over 
 27. Barons - Eternally Yours 
 28. Barons - Boom Boom 
 29. Barons - My Dream, My Love 
 30. Barons - Searching For Love 
 31. Barons - So Long, My Darling 
 32. Barons - Cryin' For You, Baby 
 33. Barons - Once In A Lifetime 
 34. Barons - My Secret 
 35. Barons - Shake The Dice 


VA - Doo Wop Across America The Italian Connection New York




CD1

 01. Johnny Maestro & The Crests - 16 Candles 
 02. Johnny Maestro & The Crests - Six Nights A Week 
 03. Johnny Maestro & The Crests - Flower Of Love 
 04. Johnny Maestro & The Crests - The Angels Listened In 
 05. Johnny Maestro & The Crests - A Year Ago Tonight 
 06. Johnny Maestro & The Crests - Step By Step 
 07. Johnny Maestro & The Crests - Trouble In Paradise 
 08. Johnny Maestro & The Crests - Journey Of Love 
 09. Johnny Maestro & The Crests - Isn't It Amazing 
 10. Johnny Maestro & The Crests - I Remember(In The Still Of The Night) 
 11. Johnny Maestro & The Crests - Model Girl 
 12. Johnny Maestro - What A Surprise 
 13. Johnny Maestro - Mr. Happiness 
 14. Regents - Barbara Ann 
 15. Regents - I'm So Lonely 
 16. Regents - Laura My Darling 
 17. Regents - Runaround 
 18. Regents - Liar 
 19. Regents - Don't Be A Fool 
 20. Regents - Oh Baby 
 21. Regents - Lonesome Boy 
 22. Regents - Autumn Leaves 
 23. Regents - Your Love Captured Me 
 24. Regents - Summertime 
 25. Regents - Sunday Kind Of Love 
 26. Regents - Jeanette, Jeanette 
 27. Regents - A Fool In Love 
 28. Regents - Just Cry 

CD2

 01. Pat Cordell & The Crescents - Darling Come Back 
 02. Pat Cordell & The Crescents - My Tears 
 03. Elegants - Little Star 
 04. Elegants - Getting Dizzy 
 05. Elegants - Please Believe Me 
 06. Elegants - Goodnight 
 07. Elegants - True Love Affair 
 08. Elegants - Pay Day 
 09. Elegants - Little Boy Blue 
 10. Elegants - Get Well Soon 
 11. Elegants - Speak Low 
 12. Elegants - Let My Prayers Be With You 
 13. Elegants - Happiness 
 14. Elegants - Spiral 
 15. Elegants - Tiny Cloud 
 16. Elegants - I've Seen Everything 
 17. Mystics - Hushabye 
 18. Mystics - Adam And Eve 
 19. Mystics - Don't Take The Stars 
 20. Mystics - So Tenderly 
 21. Mystics - All Through The Night 
 22. Mystics - (I Begin) To Think Of You Again 
 23. Mystics - Blue Star 
 24. Mystics - The White Cliffs Of Dover 
 25. Mystics - Goodbye Mister Blues 
 26. Mystics - Star-Crossed Lovers 
 27. Mystics - A Sunday Kind Of Love 
 28. Mystics - Darling, I Know Now 



 

9 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.