Saturday, May 31, 2025

VA - Collectors Items: Rare & Unreleased @ 320


 Collectors Items 3: Rare & Unreleased 

 01. The Tielman Brothers - Night Train 
 02. The Hot Jumpers - Your Line Was Busy 
 03. The Hot Jumpers - I'm Bluer Than Anyone Can Be 
 04. The Hot Jumpers - Casanova Rock 
 05. The Hot Jumpers - I'll Be Yours 
 06. The Hot Jumpers - Hot Jumpers Beat 
 07. The Hot Jumpers - St. Louis Blues 
 08. Renate & Naldi - More And More 
 09. Renate & Naldi - Rozen Bloeien In De Hoven 
 10. Renate & Naldi - You're The Reason I'm Living 
 11. Renate & Naldi - Someday (You'll Want Me To Want You) 
 12. Renate & Naldi - Don't Make Me Go 
 13. Renate & Naldi - Be A Long Time Gone 
 14. The Jumping Strings - Wien Wien, Nur Du Allein 
 15. The Jumping Strings - Du Hast Meine Herzen 
 16. The Jumping Strings - Jumping Melody 
 17. The Jumping Strings - It's Only Make Believe 
 18. The Mystics - Sound Of The Ghost 
 19. The Mystics - Milco 
 20. The Mystics - Girls Blues 
 21. The Mystics - Driftin' 
 22. The Moving Strings - Rockin' Road 
 23. The Moving Strings - Hard Headed Woman 
 24. The Moving Strings - I Want You To Know (Oh Boy) 
 25. The Moving Strings - South Of The Border 



 

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for an awesome compilation. 👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Dmitrich... Pido mil disculpas por lo sucedido estoy muy apenado por eso hermano ... Por favor suspendeme pero no me saques definitivo de tu blog ... Es el único que he podido conseguir lo inconseguible ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saludos hermano y realmente mil disculpas mi hermano ... Gracias

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @ Arsenio
      Arsenio, you understand that I have nothing against you personally. But rules are rules and as an administrator I must maintain order and compliance with them. Especially since they are not as strict as it is on some resources. The first and most important thing is mutual respect of the participants of both the blog and the chat. And if you see that your frequent requests irritate those who share music, be restrained and do not "cheat" with changing names. I understand your desire to have a lot at once, but you must also understand that you are not the only one who makes requests. Leave space for other requests.
      I am not going to block you in the blog, but I want to remind you that in the blog I only respond to requests for reposts or topics related to a specific post. This may concern the discography of artists, or their specific albums.
      Once again, I hope for your understanding.
      All the best. Dmitrich

      Delete
  4. Dmitrich .. Agradezco humildemente tu buena voluntad .. aquí en Venezuela es imposible por la situación de mi país y conseguir físico es inalcanzable ... Gracias hermano y seré más prudente con esto...un abrazo hermano

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Dmitrich... Hola cómo estás hermano saludos ... Creo que me bloquearon en Chat box porque estuve enviando una pequeña solicitud y no sé envió ... Por favor te agradezco Dmitrich ... Gracias y mil disculpas

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Dmitrich.... Agradezco hermano ... Habla con tus colegas y discúlpame hermano es el mejor sitio web que he conseguido ... Saludos nuevamente

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.