Friday, October 17, 2025

Floyd & Jerry - Hi-Fi Baby @ VBR + Wanted


American garage band brother duo of Floyd and Jerry Westfall. They had success in their hometown Phoenix, Arizona. Guitarist Floyd and bassist Jerry first surfaced as members of the garage combo, The Door Nobs, which in 1965 scored a major local hit with "Hi-Fi Baby" before dissolving. The Westfalls then went solo, signing to the local Presta label and recruiting local combo the Counterpoints as their band.

More info :


===================================

Floyd & Jerry - Hi-Fi Baby and more
(Home made privat collection)
****
1. The Door Nobs - Hi-Fi Baby

2. The Door Nobs - I Need Your Lovin' Baby
3. The Door Nobs - Come On
4. Floyd & Jerry - I'm Not Afraid
5. Floyd & Jerry - Chik-A, Chik-A ((I Think You're Lost) )
6. The Maveriks - Wonder Why
7. Floyd & Jerry - Dusty
8. Floyd & Jerry with The Counterpoints - Believe In Things
9. Floyd & Jerry with The Counterpoints - Girl
10. Floyd & Jerry with The Counterpoints - Summer Kisses
11. Floyd & Jerry with The Counterpoints - Why Do You
12. Floyd & Jerry - Love Me Girl
13. The Door Nobs - Summertime Breeze
14. Floyd Westfall - The Worst Of Luck
15. Floyd & Jerry - This Ol' Wreck
16. Floyd Westfall - Turn Out The Lights
17. Loy Clingman & The Door Nobs - Watch It Baby
18. Floyd & Jerry  & The Counterpoints - Yes, Yes, Yes
19. Floyd & Jerry - If You Want Me



Wanted :






 

12 comments:

  1. Hi Igor, because noone responds to your request ... I will do with great pleasure !!! Link is on mega: https://mega.nz/file/GJNmXIzC#gRJrPVs9ASQNkJegNTwTexYQet27wzKLc8tOG_XCnF8 ... it's not my rip and in wav ... so feel free to use it ... hope you're doing well ... Regards ... Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Peter. Thank you, my friend. I'm very grateful and glad that old, good friends haven't forgotten me and our blog. I'm doing well, considering my age and any associated ailments. I hope you're doing well too. Is there a place I can find you after Funkamper's downfall? Write to me. All the best. Regards Igor

      Delete
  2. Igor, yes I'm doing well too. For some time I'm busy on the OldrockerBR Blog ( https://oldrockerbr.blogspot.com/ ) ... and my name is "teutone" ... Regards ... Peter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Peter (Oldie). All good, Dmitrich.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Igor, sent an eMail to you ... Re.: Dansk Pigtrad ... Regards ... Peter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Peter
      I answered you and I hope you like the answer. 8))

      Delete
  5. Yes I do .... fantastich !!!

    ReplyDelete

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.