Here Again With Some Great Parody Cheezy Novelty Hits or Misses Some Great Ones Here in My Own Collection Enjoy While You Can Cause They Dont Sell These Anymore ( Or Do They?) lol
Enjoy
Tracklist
01 - Bob McFadden The Mummy 1959
02 - Buddy Hackett Chinese Rock And Egg Roll 1956
03 - Chickenwolf Born To Be Wild
04 - Fish Heads Barnes And Barnes 1976
05 - Honor Blackman and Patrick MacNee Kinky Boots 1966
06 - Hylda Baker And Arthur Mullard Ma Baker 1976
07 - The Detergents Leader Of The Laundromat 1964
08 - Lee Marvin I was Born Under a Wandering Star 1969
09 - Bernard Breslaw Mad Passionate Love 1959
10 - Merry Macs Mairzy Doats 1944
11 - Lieutenant Pigeon Mouldy Old Dough 1972
12 - Spike Jones Never Hit Your Grandma with a shovel 1942
13 - Spike Jones Old MacDonald Had A Farm 1949
14 - Pa Panamericano Original 1950
15 - Peter Sellers And Sophia Loren Goodness Gracious Me 1960
16 - Sheb Wooley Luke The Spook 1959
17 - Ed Soloman The Beatle Flying Saucer 1964
18 - The Five Blobs The Blob 1958
19 - The Bosstones Mopity Mope 1959
20 - The Little Sisters The Twist 1961
"I hope for nothing, I fear nothing, I am free"

Thank you.
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot!
ReplyDeleteYou've done it again! Many thanks, Paul
ReplyDeleteGreat comedy tracks,I thank you for posting.Is volume 1 and 2 still available?
ReplyDeleteyes Trevor
Delete