Repost
Well, we are going to finish this series of the best singles released by the Decca label in the sixties, with volumes 11 to 40, each of them has about thirty songs, so you have guaranteed fun. I do not put the track-lists, it would be eternal, but it is a very homogeneous collection, so if you like one volume you like all of them.
11-20
21-30
31-40
Thanks for original uploaders
Wow! Talk about going out with a BANG! Thank you for all your generosity!
ReplyDeleteMy friend stinky
DeleteHere you have many hours of fun. Seize it!
Greetings from Spain
José
Thank you for everything! Really appreciate it!
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Mark
Big thanks!
ReplyDeleteThank you and good luck.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comment Eric
DeleteBest wishes
Jose
Fabuloso!!!!. Gracias por completar esta magnifica serie.D)
ReplyDeleteHola Ras.
ReplyDeleteEsta colección es imprescindible y sobre todo muy amena.
Saludos
Jose
Gracias por completar esta serie antes de irte, es de agradecer!
ReplyDeleteSaludos y hasta pronto
Amichi Comendatore.
DeleteNo me gusta dejar las cosas a medio, así que con esto queda concluida la serie.
Esta es de las buenas.
Un saludote
Jose
thank you my friend i always appreciate what you upload thank you
ReplyDeleteI try to be judgmental in choosing what I post. I don't post a lot of official stuff, so when I do I think it's good.
DeleteHealth
Jose
Hola amigos. Hi friends
ReplyDeleteI don't like to give public assessments and write reviews of musical material. This is not a rewarding business ... Because, someone likes oranges, someone likes to collect stickers on them. I believe that only music and our individual perception of it can be original.
Everyone chooses what he likes best - either listen to music and draw conclusions himself, or "collect stickers" ...
Initially, I had no idea to make a forum out of the blog. I wanted it to be an illustrated encyclopedia of the best music of different styles, in its "golden period". For me it is partly 50s, 60s and partly 70s.
Jose made his choice and this is his right. He is a good friend of mine, but we decided that everyone swims in their own boat, while the truth is that we all swim in the same ocean - the ocean of music. And the purpose of our blogs is - to share music .. Jose has a wonderful blog with original material, interesting information and the ability to communicate in native language ...
BUT, let's stop talking about which blog is the best. The best is variety and freedom of choice!
Now about the Decca Beat Rarities series ... I'm not guessing, because on the "Rock in Beat Records" site it was in the catalog for sale. Moreover, I had a connection with Gabor and he confirmed it. I got the full list of "Rock in Beat" releases and and archive back in 2012. There this series is listed under PCR121 / 1-40 without artwork. I also saw this episode on Discogs, but later it disappeared. Gabor informed me that the project is closed. Apparently that's why ...
For anyone interested, here are the links:
http://www.rockinbeat.de/wp/?product=pcr121-40-deccabeatraritiesvol-40
http://www.rockinbeat.de/wp/?s=Decca+Beat+Rarities&paged=4
http://www.rockinbeat.de/wp/?p=4
Dmitrich
My great friend Dmitrich
DeleteWe have already talked a lot by e-mail about all these topics.
Music is not an exact science and everyone has their tastes, the only important thing is to enjoy it.
Your encyclopedic vision is good, the only problem is that, as in a library, if everything is not in order, nothing is found.
It would be necessary to find a volunteer with time and a fast connection to the internet to tag the seven my entries. It would be the best thing that can happen to this blog. Does anyone dare?
Really during this time, the best thing that I get along with are our conversations, I think I have discovered a great person in you and I think that our friendship is strengthened.
All the best
Jose
My friend Josef
DeleteI tell you the same as Dmitrich, you like music or you don't and this is what is really important. There is no court to judge this.
That is why the variety is very good.
Greetings
Thanks Jose. "Your encyclopedic vision is good, the only problem is that, as in a library, if everything itself is not in order, nothing is found ...". It is difficult to disagree with this.
Delete@ Josef Kloiber
DeleteВ работе для меня важней найти интересные биографические факты, информацию, редкий материал. Оценить его, высказать своё мнение в комментариях это ваше полное право. Я могу с вами согласиться или нет, но никогда в хедлайне не буду предварительно оценивать что-то исходя из собственных впечатлений и не хочу в своих сообщениях разбирать каждое музыкальное произведение по косточкам...
Для этого в Интернете полно специфических блогов, где можно подискутировать, поспорить на тему что лучше "Fix and Foxi or Nietzsche", правильно звучат барабаны в паузе или нет. Это очень интересные сайты, многие из них я читаю с большим удовольствием. Могу дать вам ссылки на них.
Я уже писал: Лучшее - это разнообразие и свобода выбора ! Я свой выбор сделал..., но не тешу себя мыслью,что это лучший выбор.Могло быть и лучше. Это то, о чём написал Jose...
В Русском фольклоре есть сказка о "Курочке Ряба", которая несла золотые яйца .Смысл этой сказки - можно каждый день собирать яйца, чтобы съесть их, а можно долго ждать пока курица снесёт золотое яйцо... Да. Старые Мелодии - это курица, которая несёт обычные яйца...
Меня, кстати, до сих пор удивляет один аспект. Я думал, что это только у нас в Союзе были трудности с приобретением западного музыкального материала. Оказывается нет. Люди со всего мира иногда просят поделиться обычным, совсем уж не редким, материалом, который в моей коллекции лет 25. Но я знаю почему...
И если это приносит им радость, это прекрасно.Это и моя радость. Для этого создавался и существует наш блог. И ни для чего другого...
Ответьте, пожалуйста, на один вопрос. Вы что-нибудь берёте с нашего блога или только... ?
Удачи и хороших дней. Dmitrich
PS/ My knowledge of English is not at the proper level, so I often use "Google Translate". Try it this time use it and maybe you will understand something else ...
Dimitrij, unfortunately i can't translate that.
DeleteThe russian alphabet or also the greek is different from what we can understand.
Who does not speak russian can't be deciphered for us.
But that does not exclude that i like russian literature and philosophy in translate of course.
Thank you very much for this. A wonderful post.
ReplyDeleteHi Antony, is a great collection.
DeleteI hope you like it.
Cheers
Jose
Thanks for your nice work from Jorma!
ReplyDeleteHello Friend
DeleteI hope you like it
Cheers
Jose
Thanks for all the hard work & great music!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your words Chris.
ReplyDeleteI really do little work, it's just about uploading it to the Internet that is done alone and sharing it with you.
I hope you enjoy it.
Cheers
Jose
Hi Lemonflag.
ReplyDeleteIt was obligatory and courteous to all of you to finish this series.
We keep in touch my old friend.
Cheers
Jose
Thank You
ReplyDeleteHoly moly! Thanks!
ReplyDelete