Monday, December 20, 2021

Jo-Ann Campbell - That Real Gone Gal - Complete Gone & Roulette



01 Wait A Minute.mp3                                        
02 It's Time.mp3                                            
03 I Really Love You.mp3                                    
04 I'm Nobody's Baby.mp3                                    
05 Mama (Can I Go Out Tonight].mp3                          
06 Beachcomber.mp3                                          
07 You're Driving Me Mad.mp3                                
08 I Ain't Got No Steady Date.mp3                           
09 Wassa Matter With You Baby.mp3                           
10 Rock And Roll Love.mp3                                   
11 You-Ook.mp3                                              
12 Nervous.mp3                                              
13 Happy New Year Baby.mp3                                  
14 How About That.mp3                                       
15 Tall Boy.mp3                                             
16 Let Me Do My Twist.mp3                                   
17 It's True [Alternate Take].mp3                           
18 Mama (Can I Go Out Tonight] [Alternate Take].mp3         
19 Wait A Minute [Instrumental Rhythm ].mp3

    


 

3 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.