Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Little Eva – Little Eva & Her Girlfriends - Doin' The Locomotion (Featuring: Carole King, The Cookies & The Ronettes)


01. Carole King -  It Might as Well Rain Until September.mp3
02. Carole King -  Nobody's Perfect.mp3                     
03. Little Eva -  The Loco - Motion.mp3                     
04. Little Eva -  He Is the Boy.mp3                         
05. The Ronettes -  I Want a Boy.mp3                        
06. The Ronettes -  What's so Sweet About Sweet Sixteen.mp3 
07. The Cookies -  Chains.mp3                               
08. The Cookies -  Stranger in My Arms.mp3                  
09. Little Eva -  Keep Your Hands off My Baby.mp3           
10. Little Eva -  Where Do I Go.mp3                         
11. Carole King -  School Bells Are Ringing.mp3             
12. Carole King -  I Didn't Have Any Summer Romance.mp3     
13. The Ronettes -  I'm Gonna Quit While I'm Ahead.mp3      
14. The Ronettes -  I'm on the Wagon.mp3                    
15. Little Eva -  Some Kind of Wonderful.mp3                
16. Little Eva -  I Have a Love.mp3                         
17. Little Eva -  Down Home.mp3                             
18. Little Eva -  Breaking up Is Hard to Do.mp3             
19. Little Eva -  Run to Her.mp3                            
20. Little Eva -  Uptown.mp3                                
21. Little Eva -  Up on the Roof.mp3                        
22. Little Eva -  Sharing You.mp3                           
23. Little Eva -  Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow.mp3       
24. The Ronettes -  Silhouettes.mp3                         
25. The Ronettes -  You Bet I Would.mp3   


***


 

5 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.