СD 1
01. Junco Partner (Richard Hayes).mp3
02. The Chicken And The Hawk (Steve Lawrence).mp3
03. Hands Off (Nan Wynn).mp3
04. Lovin' Machine (Teresa Brewer).mp3
05. Greyhound (Vic Damone).mp3
06. Oh Babe (The Ames Brothers).mp3
07. All By Myself (Vaughan Monroe).mp3
08. In My Diary (Johnny Desmond).mp3
09. Most Of All (Don Cornell).mp3
10. Sincerely (McGuire Sisters).mp3
11. See Saw (Don Cornell).mp3
12. Buzz Buzz Buzz (Rusty Draper).mp3
13. Teardrops From My Eyes (Fran Warren).mp3
14. Mama He Treats Your Daughter Mean (The Ramblers feat Tam
15. I Don't Know (Buddy Morrow).mp3
16. Oop Shoop (Helen Grayco).mp3
17. Goodnight Sweetheart (McGuire Sisters).mp3
18. Please Send Me Someone To Love (Dale Evans).mp3
19. Piddilly Pitter Patter (Patti Page).mp3
20. Tick Tock (Danny Mendelsohn).mp3
21. Night Train (Buddy Morrow).mp3
22. Oop Shoop (The Crew Cuts).mp3
23. Endless (McGuire Sisters).mp3
24. Let's Make Up (Walter Schumann).mp3
СD 2
01. Speedo (Steve Lawrence).mp3
02. Rollin' Stone (Eddie Fontaine with The Excels).mp3
03. Soldier Boy (Eydie Gorme).mp3
04. Ko Ko Mo (Bill Darnell & Betty Clooney).mp3
05. You Send Me (Teresa Brewer).mp3
06. One Mint Julep (Buddy Morrow).mp3
07. Nip Sip (Frankie Lester).mp3
08. Hearts Of Stone (McGuire Sisters).mp3
09. Earth Angel (The Crew Cuts).mp3
10. I Hear You Knocking (Gale Storm).mp3
11. Johnny Darling (Sandy Stewart with The Excels).mp3
12. Winner Takes All (Sunny Gale).mp3
13. Party Doll (Steve Lawrence).mp3
14. Goodnight My Love (McGuire Sisters).mp3
15. Re-Enlistment Blues (Buddy Morrow).mp3
16. Chop Chop Boom (The Crew Cuts).mp3
17. Search My Heart (Patti Page).mp3
18. Close Your Eyes (Steve Lawrence & Eydie Gorme).mp3
19. For You My Love (Ray McKinley).mp3
20. I Need You So (Don Cornell).mp3
21. I Almost Lost My Mind (Fran Warren).mp3
22. Your Mouth's Got A Hole In It (Buddy Morrow).mp3
23. Piddilly Pitter Patter (The Burton Sisters).mp3
24. The Tennessee Rock And Roll (Billy Eckstine).mp3
Thanks
ReplyDeleteI think I will listen to this just once.
Muchas gracias.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Another Goodie Ty
ReplyDeletethank youuuuuuuuuu
ReplyDeleteCan you reup this one? thanks
ReplyDelete