1. Love Generation - Morning Of My Life
2. Love Generation - Walk On The Sunny Side
3. Love Generation - Someone I Can Trust
4. Love Generation - Do You Know Why
5. Love Generation - Good Vibrations Coming
6. Love Generation - Israel
7. Love Generation - Paperback Writer
8. Love Generation - Sebastian
9. Love Generation - Peace
10. Love Generation - Dancing In The Street
11. Love Generation - It Hurts A Little Bit
12. Love Generation - Say Good-Bye


Thank You
ReplyDeleteThank You
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteThis is the German Love Generation of the early seventies rather than the US group of the late 1960s. The latter had some minor hits and two members later became songwriters for the Partridge Family.
ReplyDeleteApart from the name these two groups have a similar very pop, girl boy harmony sound. Think the New Seekers and you are not far off.
I was previously unaware of the German group but I subsequently discovered an all girl Love Generation from Sweden and then via Discogs many many more - obviously a popular name.
https://allmusic-wingsofdream.blogspot.com/2023/12/love-generation-feat-don-adams-here-we.html
Delete