01. Rusty & Doug Kershaw - Louisiana Man.mp3
02. Johnnie Allan - I Cried.mp3
03. Cookie & The Cupcakes - Mathilda.mp3
04. Rod Bernard & Clifton Chenier - My Jolie Blonde.mp3
05. Phil Bo - She Wears My Ring.mp3
06. Van Broussard - Feed the Flame.mp3
07. Gene King - Little Cajun Girl.mp3
08. Bobby Charles - Big Boys Cry.mp3
09. Cleveland Crochet - Sugar Bee.mp3
10. Bob Shurley & The Vel-Tones - Jailbird.mp3
11. Tommy McLain - I'd Be a Legend in My Time.mp3
12. Rusty & Doug Kershaw - Diggy Liggy Lo.mp3
13. Margo White - You Had Your Chance.mp3
14. Rockin' Sidney - You Ain't Nothin' But Fine.mp3
15. Clint West - Big Blue Diamonds.mp3
16. Johnnie Allan - Rubber Dolly.mp3
17. Lee Martin - There Goes That Train.mp3
18. Randy & The Rockets - Let's Do the Cajun Twist.mp3
19. Buck Rogers - Crazy Baby.mp3
20. Rockin' Dave Allen - Can't Stand to See You Go.mp3
21. Prentice Thomas - Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On.mp3
22. Van Broussard - I'm Not a Fool Anymore.mp3
23. Rufus - The Back Door.mp3
24. Frankie Ford - Whiskey Heaven.mp3
25. Warren Storm - Seven Letters.mp3
26. Herbie Stutes - I Love My Saturday Night.mp3
Thanks Great Louisiana Rockers
ReplyDeleteMuchas gracias.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Many thanks, great music.
ReplyDeletelike this thank youuuuuu
ReplyDeleteGreat compilation ,Thanks so much !!
ReplyDelete