Album : The Pye Girls Coloured My World (32 Brit Girl Tunes Of The Swinging Sixties)
Year : 2021
Label : Music On Cd
Tracks : 32
Playtime : 01:21:55
Size : 114,90 MB
Codec : MPEG 1 Layer III / 192 kbps
01.Petula Clark - Gotta Tell ThWorld (02:15)
02.Sandra Barry - Stop! Thief (02:39)
03.Val Mckenna - Now That You Have Made Up Your Mind (02:42)
04.The Baker Twins - Words Written On Water (02:22)
05.The Ferris Wheel - B.a.b.y. (02:42)
06.Mally Page - You Can Be Wrong About Boys (02:09)
07.Tawny Reed - My Heart Cries (02:32)
08.Billie Davis - No Other Baby (03:13)
09.Nita Rossi - Something To Give (02:15)
10.Helen Shapiro - Silly Boy (I Love You) (02:04)
11.The Caravelles - The Other Side Of Love (02:44)
12.Sharon Tandy - Now That You've Gone (03:11)
13.Jackie Trent - You Baby (02:33)
14.Jan Panter - Put Yourself In My Place (02:54)
15.Val Mckenna - Don't Hesitate (01:37)
16.Peanut - Thank Goodness For The Rain (02:21)
17.The Breakaways - That's How It Goes (02:27)
18.Sandra Barry - We Were Lovers (02:16)
19.The Paper Dolls - Something Here In My Heart (02:53)
20.Antoinette - There He Goes (The Boy I Love) (02:18)
21.Val Mckenna - Baby Do It (02:11)
22.Tawny Reed - Needle In A Haystack (02:14)
23.Barbara Ruskin - Song Without End (02:32)
24.Glenda Collins - Something I've Got To Tell You (02:44)
25.Two Of Each - Colour My World (02:57)
26.Petula Clark - The Life And Soul Of The Party (03:01)
27.Nita Rossi - Untrue Unfaithful Myfreemp3.vip (02:36)
28.Simone Jackson - Tell Me What To Do (02:27)
29.Judy Cannon - Very First Day I Met You (02:21)
30.Glo Macari - He Knows I Love Him Too Much (02:42)
31.Shirley Abicair - I Will Be There (02:19)
32.Tammy St. John - Dark Shadows And Empty Hallways (03:28)
Muchas gracias.
ReplyDeleteSaludos.
Thanks
ReplyDeleteMarvelous!! Thank you.
ReplyDelete