Saturday, November 11, 2023

The Whiskers - Beat-Parade (1965 )


THE WHISKERS - Beat Parade 1965 baccarola 73967
(Ger Dijkshoorn Kwintet)


Jan Stam - Vocals
Andre Janning - Guitar
Ger Dijkshoorn - Bass
Lou Kalk - Piano
Pim de Boer - Drums
-------------------------------
01 - Help
02 - You've Got Your Troubles
03 - Satisfaction
04 - The Night Before
05 - I'm Down
06 - I Feel Fine
07 - Mr. Tambourine Man
08 - I'm Alive
09 - Shakin' All Over
10 - Bumble Bee
11 - Rock And Roll Music
12 - He's Got No Love
13 - The Birds And The Bees

45'
14 - Heart Of Stone
15 - Stop, Not Now 
16 - Caramella Shake
17 - Me, Myself And I
18 - Crazy 'bout My Baby
19 - Morning Dew
20 - Love Me Tender



 

2 comments:

RULES :
1. ANONYMOUS REQUESTS WITHOUT ANSWER ! If you take the time to write a message, take a few seconds to sign it with your name, please.
2. If you think that the post was made in violation of your copyright, just report it in the comments and we will delete the material.
3. You can report of about dead links, but please don't make more than one - two repost request per week.